New NSTRA Champion

Fieldmaster

New NSTRA Champion

Post by Fieldmaster » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:40 pm

1 x NSTRA CH. Bryan's Sin City Boss

I would like to Congratulate Brett Bryan on a Job well done handling and training his first birddog to a NSTRA Championship in just his second season of trialing him. Boss was ranked in the Top 20 for NSTRA in his first season of running. Brett received Rookie Handler of the year honors for the Mid South Region 2003/2004 season.

Boss finished his championship in fine fashion this past weekend with 6 finds and 6 retrieves and was found standing on his 7th find after brace had ended.

Robert
Fieldmaster's Shorthairs
"Selective Breeding at it's Finest"

Selectively Breeding Outstanding
Dual Quality Shorthairs

http://www.fieldmastersshorthairs.com/

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:10 pm

Congratulations
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:14 pm

Cogratulations to Brett. Hopefully we`ll meet up at a trial soon. That qualifies him for the Ch Trial in Apr.
brenda

Fieldmaster

Post by Fieldmaster » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:08 pm

Brenda,
Where is the Ch. trial going to be held at in April. I know he got invited to Fla. for the Quail but he doesn't have anybody to go down there with him for the 14 hour ride. Besides they just had a baby and getting away from home may be ruff right now. I know he said he wants to run him in some Championship Trials. He is a hard going big running dog and finds lots of birds. Would like to see how he stands up in one of those big trials. Guess we will wait and see.

Robert
Fieldmaster's Shorthairs
"Selective Breeding at it's Finest"

Selectively Breeding Outstanding
Dual Quality Shorthairs

http://www.fieldmastersshorthairs.com/

TAK

Post by TAK » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:23 pm

Amo Indiana.

ckfowler

Post by ckfowler » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:20 pm

Gotta love a dog with 6 finds in a 5 bird field and nails one more as time goes out! Congrats indeed!
Colin

gunner

Post by gunner » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:31 pm

Congratulations to Brett and his dog.
It comes as no suprise as his family is well known in bird dog circles. This family knows good dogs, and how to train, handle and judge good ones!
Grandad Mr. Jimmy was the popular longtime manager of the Ames Plantation and uncle Charlie Frank is one of the judges of the National Bird Dog Championship at Grand Junction TN.
I expect we'll continue to read or hear about Brett and his dogs.
Best wishes Brett in your bird dog career!

Bill

BrettBryan

Post by BrettBryan » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:31 am

Thank you, everyone who replied. I am new to this website. I just joined today. I appreciate the kind words about my family and dogs. I am very proud of "Boss". I hope to continue running him in Field Trials. I am looking forward to going to a National(NSTRA) and competing with him. He is alot of dog for the NSTRA game, but he's holding his own and I only think he will get better with time. I look forward to showcasing him in a National event. I don't want to sound arrogant and hope I don't. It's just that I am confident in him as a nice bird dog and I think alot of him.
Thanks again, Brett Bryan
Old dogs, children, and watermelon wine

BrettBryan

Post by BrettBryan » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:55 am

I also want to thank Bobby Grove(Fieldmaster's Shorthairs) for breeding a fine classy bird dog that sparkle's in the field. Thanks, Bobby
Old dogs, children, and watermelon wine

TAK

Post by TAK » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:54 pm

BrettBryan wrote:Thank you, everyone who replied. I am new to this website. I just joined today. I appreciate the kind words about my family and dogs. I am very proud of "Boss". I hope to continue running him in Field Trials. I am looking forward to going to a National(NSTRA) and competing with him. He is alot of dog for the NSTRA game, but he's holding his own and I only think he will get better with time. I look forward to showcasing him in a National event. I don't want to sound arrogant and hope I don't. It's just that I am confident in him as a nice bird dog and I think alot of him.
Thanks again, Brett Bryan

Heck Brag it up! It makes it that much more fun! I to plan on taking my dog to a National trial this year, difference is I plan on winning not just showcasing!
Then again just going is fun to me!

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Post by Ayres » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:26 pm

Grats on the NSTRA champ! Confidence only becomes arrogance if it's a put-down (in your case it's not). Otherwise, what else is the Brags forum for? :D
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux