Central Futurity Dual Dog Brag

Jac

Central Futurity Dual Dog Brag

Post by Jac » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:47 pm

I have a huge brag from this past weekend in Iowa. Our young Brittany, Dr Jac's TruGritz Master Yoda O'Dee JH took the top honors at the Futurity by being named Dual Dog. Yoda was handled to a nice 3rd place in gun dog by myself. For the show Yoda was handled to a 3rd money male by my 12 year old son Thomas. It was impressive watching a young handler and his best friend out do top show handlers. Shortly after that Yoda was named Dual Dog. Thomas and Yoda also took Best Junior Handler in the specialty show. This young dog is always in the ribbons and impresses everyone that sees him run in the field. He is our future dual champion. Next step getting him broke and out with a field handler. We are still on cloud nine. Thanks for letting me brag.

Jackie Swanson
http://www.drjacsbrittanys.com
Dr Jac's Mortisha CDX SH (4 MH legs, 1 major from CH, BOB winner) Deceased
Int CH MC's Fred Bear O'Dee MH
Int CH Dr Jac's Bazooka Belle MH- multiple juvenille field trial placements, 2 adult AFC points
Int CH Dr Jac's TruGriz Master Yoda O'Dee JH -multiple juvenille field trial placements, derby points- 2011 American Brittany Club Central Futurity Dual dog winner
Granmar's Sweet Dreams- up and coming

Karen
GDF Junkie

Re: Central Futurity Dual Dog Brag

Post by Karen » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Congratulations!
ImageImage
Woodland's Spirit of Big Oaks & Woodland's Money Pit