Weekend for majors

snips
GDF Junkie

Weekend for majors

Post by snips » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:34 pm

Laurie Thompson (mountaindogs) and Jed took a major in Montgomery Al. on Sat. My Snips Cajun Cody took a major on Fri, and Beth Harless and her guy (can't remember his name) took a major today. Congrats guys! I am not sure of all handlers names, Laurie or Lara might know?
brenda

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:18 pm

AWESOME going there
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

mountaindogs
GDF Junkie

Post by mountaindogs » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:44 pm

Wendi Cowell handled Jed to his first major, THANK YOU WENDI!!! and thank you BRENDA, for such a great dog!

Congrats to CODY!! I wondered who the other dog was :wink: Wendi just called to let me know about Jed Sat, but the rest I was left out of...
So are you going to try to keep going with Cody now?? and go for one more? 8) Or just let him bask in his glory...

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:42 pm

Great Job Jed and Cody!

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:52 am

Beth Harless' dog is Crystal's Public Defender or something like that. His call name is "Mason". He's a nice-looking boy.

Best,