CONGRATULATIONS OHMYMY111

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

CONGRATULATIONS OHMYMY111

Post by kninebirddog » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:26 pm

I finally had a chance to run out and watch some of the French Brittany trial today held in Arizona
I had the pleasure of meeting mark Ohmymy111 and his wonderful Frenchie Vern

At this trial the judges who are from France one spoke english the other is learning a few words explained that they had enough dogs run that they could hold a first ever Barage in America (Spelling unknown but that is way is sounds like)
anyways
there were 2 main events which the winning dog from each event were paired up and run off
this barage was only a run between the dogs to watch gait head postion and potential in the field...When the dogs were released We could see how the judges said it takes seconds to see what they are looking for as this one test isn't about endurance but you could quickly see which dog would have done the potential of a better job

So CONGRATULATIONS OHMYMY On the first ever American held barage and also your Win to get you there

Please tell these folks a bit more about the formats of the french brittany trials...
And I also heard about many of your other accomplishments with Vern here and over seas

AWESOME

and I have to say I saw some very very good looking Frenchies...There were a few I wouldn't mind owning

If I only had the time and the space
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

AceofSpades41

Post by AceofSpades41 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:42 pm

Congrats Ohmymy111 on an excellant job... :D