Sharptail Championships

tthaden

Sharptail Championships

Post by tthaden » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:44 am

My Pup, Sonny, won the Derby classic at the Sharptail Championships in Montana last week. It was his first derby. In puppy stakes, he had 3 first placements and 2 third placements and, according to the Shorthair Journal, is the 5th rated puppy/Derby dog in the country. He will be competing at the Chicken Championships in Brewster, Ne this weekend, the Shorthair Trial in Lincoln the following weekend, and then on to Nationals in Eureka in Oct. GO SONNY!!!

Tim

Hotpepper

Post by Hotpepper » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:35 am

I heard the dog did a nice job. Pat is making money with him for sure. Congratulations to you and Pat.

My Little boy won the Open allage and the Open Shooting Dog at the Sharptail Championships as well.

I am pretty proud of his accomplishments for the year on the hour circuit and that is 6 wins in the hour for him this year. Just go to the front andfind him standing. He will be there.

Pepper
2009 NGSPA National Champion R/U
OFA Good 06/09
3 years of Age

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=2071

Jeremiah 29:11

God says He has Plans for Me

tthaden

Post by tthaden » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:46 am

A BIG congrats to you and your dog... is that LB?? If so my friend Scott has Cajun, which is a pup from LB. He came in third and Pat also trains as well.

Hotpepper

Post by Hotpepper » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:10 pm

LB is my Little Boy and we call him Bud, his grandpa was Buddy and he was named after him and is Little Bud.

We have been following Cajun for a long time, was clued into him long before he was ever ran and Pat got him. He will be a very good one. MY young one J R that is a litter mate to Cajun is with Barber and ran in MT as well, did not make any money but we crossed some bridges out there, had a great training week this week.

J R's 1st trial there "ever". Not in any hurry with him as we really want to do it right, look out this fall and next spring. He is broke and standing his game with "Gusto" at 15 months. Futurity this fall and next spring is where we want to be.

Pepper
2009 NGSPA National Champion R/U
OFA Good 06/09
3 years of Age

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=2071

Jeremiah 29:11

God says He has Plans for Me