koby shined!

icefire

koby shined!

Post by icefire » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:44 pm

my little vizsla out did the shorthairs this week. her first trial, second stake and she pulled 4th out of 20 dogs in AGD. a pleasant surprise!

ice

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:11 pm

Great job!

icefire

Post by icefire » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:47 pm

thanks, we were pleasantly surprised. she is coming along nicely, another year and I think she has a chance to be a real contender.

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:13 am

Hey Ice, post a picture of Koby and her pedigree!

Best,

icefire

Post by icefire » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:44 am

i have not figured out how to post pictures but i have one, if you send me your e-mail address i will send you the a pick and you can post it if you like. Her parents are New Contender Skeeter over Dry Creeks two's red ember sun. I don't have her ped on the computer right now. she is doing well though, her performances at her last trial were even better then when she placed. for a 25 month old pup I am pretty happy. we are thinking of doing a breeding next year to 2xnafc/fc/afc tommy boy. there might also be a neat breeding coming up, I went to the NVA nationals last week and a beautiful little bitch won the NFC and there are rumours that she might get bred to this years NAFC winner and NFC runner up. That should be a hot litter, very neat dogs!

Ice

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:58 am

icefire wrote:i have not figured out how to post pictures but i have one, if you send me your e-mail address i will send you the a pick and you can post it if you like. Her parents are New Contender Skeeter over Dry Creeks two's red ember sun. I don't have her ped on the computer right now. she is doing well though, her performances at her last trial were even better then when she placed. for a 25 month old pup I am pretty happy. we are thinking of doing a breeding next year to 2xnafc/fc/afc tommy boy. there might also be a neat breeding coming up, I went to the NVA nationals last week and a beautiful little bitch won the NFC and there are rumours that she might get bred to this years NAFC winner and NFC runner up. That should be a hot litter, very neat dogs!

Ice
Ice,

gregs_shell_account@yahoo.com .

Those both sound like a nice breedings!

Best,

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:07 am

you could always use perfectpedigrees.com for free...

portsider44

Post by portsider44 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:26 am

COngrats!!

icefire

Post by icefire » Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:06 am

Greg, sent you a pic.

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:30 pm

Here it is:

Best regards,