DK Brag

cumberland

DK Brag

Post by cumberland » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:18 am

Asia von Kings Crossing completed her Derby with a Prize 1 this weekend and also was the highest rated young female during the zuchtschau (SG1 conformation rating)

Isabella vom Beaver Creeks received her adult conformation rating of V which stands for Excellent in the German system. V is the highest obtainable rating for adults and SG which means very good is the highest youth rating.

birddog1220

Post by birddog1220 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:00 pm

are these dogs out of your kennel? by the way hows the kennel going? where was the derby at.

jim ritze

cumberland

Post by cumberland » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:32 pm

The Derby was in Indiana, at Dr. Ron Ferris'. The pups are mine, but bred by others, Beaver Creek Kennel in Michigan and Kings Crossing kennel in PA.

mountaindogs
GDF Junkie

Post by mountaindogs » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:00 pm

Very nice!

madonna

Post by madonna » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:05 pm

Dear Travis- great- congratulations! i am waiting for my start with my emma/ baghira von der königsleite on 19.4.2008 at Fränkischer Verein DK near Nürnberg.
today i am anxious and afraid, because the mother of my emma , bella vom Schwabachtal, that is owned by my friend, gave birth today of her c-litter- but something went wrong. 4 pups living- a 5. pup still inside- a caesarean is done at this very time.... i hope the best for the little brats... Greeting madonna
The woman, who plays with the pups

cumberland

Post by cumberland » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:11 pm

I hope it turns out well for them Madonna. And good luck in your Derby.

madonna

Post by madonna » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:16 pm

Dear Travis- thank you very much! mother and all five pups are well and healthy- thanks god! Greeting madonna

mountaindogs
GDF Junkie

Post by mountaindogs » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Madonna,
I am glad everything turned out well with the puppies.

Friedelsheim

Post by Friedelsheim » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:02 am

Travis

Congrats on this accomplishment.

Both are very nice females.

Glad to see that both of them did well.

madonna

Re: DK Brag

Post by madonna » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:04 pm

First price for my emma- baghira von der königsleite at derby

Drei Königsleite´- Welpen- Bella , Beta und meine Emma - konnten heue die "Wasserschlacht" erfolgreich bestehen. Alle haben einen 1. Preis.
Emma hat einen ersten Preis ohne Abzüge, allerdings war es mühevoll. Zum einen, weil Emma zunächst nicht gallopieren wollte- nur Trab ging. Das war allerdings nicht nur ihr Problem. Wir machten nämlich eigentlich Wasserarbeit. Es goß in Strömen, und das wohl nicht erst seit heute. Die Wiesen, die wir absuchten, waren ein einziger See, aus dem gerade mal die Spitzen vom Gras hervorlugten- oft nicht mal das. Das Wasser lief mir in die Gummistiefel hinein- die mir immerhin bis über die Waden gehen..... Dann hatten wir einfach Glück: Emma kam gleich zum Vorstehen vor "Federwild"- nämlich an einem Entenpaar! Die gab es reichlich in diesen überfluteten Wiesen. Auch die anderen Hunde erledigten das Vorstehen an diesem Wild. Dann ging an einer etwas trockeneren Stelle ein Hase auf, als ein anderer Hund bei der Suche war. Ich machte- ganz gegen meine sonstige Gewohnheit- Emma auf diesen Flitzer aufmerksam und sah, wir ihr ganzer Körper sich anspannte. Die nächste Suche lief dann sehr gut, weiträumig- so wie es sein soll. Wesenstest- Ablegen- kein Problem. Allerdings durfte ich Emma auf einem Dry-Place ablegen- in dieser Nässe hätte ich die HÜndin nicht in das nasse Gras auf einer höher gelegenen Stelle legen wollen. Und der Beton unter der Brücke war zwar trocken- aber kalt. Aber die Richter betonten im Gegenteil, wie wichtig es sei, sich um nasse Hund ordentlich zu kümmern und damit Nieren- und Blasenerkrankungen zu verhindern. Alles in allem hat Emma volle Punktzahl. Zur Belohnung gab es den interessanten Teil meines Lunchpakete: zwei Brötchen mit Butter, Käse und Wurst sowie die Hälfte meines Steaks beim Mittagessen.

Three Königsleite' - puppies Bella, beta and my Emma alias Baghira von der Königsleite- could do derby in a "water battle" successfully . All have a 1. Price. Emma has a first price without fail, however it was laborious. On the one hand, because Emma did not go as good as she used to. but this was not the only problem. We actually made water work. It rained and rained for some days,...The meadows, which we searched, were only one lake, Then we had simply luck: Emma came to point at birds - at a pair of ducks! Those gave it plentifully in these flooded meadows. Also the other dogs did the pointing at this game. Then a hare came up in a somewhat drier place, when another dog was searching. completely against my usual habit i made Emma loo at the running hare and i saw, how the whole behaviour of emmas body changed. The next search she did then very well, spacious like that as it has to be. Nature test placing no problem.But we had a problem: no dry place to lay the dogs down- at last we did the dogs under a bridge. the concrete under the bridge was drying however coldly. first of all, i dried emma with a towl and was a little bit ashamed by such weakness from my side .But the judges stressed in the opposite, as important it was to worry about wet dog properly and to prevent thus kidney and blister illnesses. All in all Emma has full score. For reward there was the interesting part of my Lunchpakete: two rolls with butter, cheese and sausage as well as half of my steak with the lunchImage

Da hatte Annabelle gut lachen: drei 1. Preise für den Zwinger von der Königsleite!
Unsere Richter. Als ich dieser Richtergruppe zugeteilt wurde, schwand alle Angst- hier wußte ich mich in den besten Händen.
Endergebnis: 19 mal 1. Preis, 2 mal 2. Preis.
Gruß Madonna

cumberland

Re: DK Brag

Post by cumberland » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:13 am

Congrats Madonna. Well done on what appears to be a very wet day.