JETTO's JET earns his AFC!!!!

Kiki's Mom

JETTO's JET earns his AFC!!!!

Post by Kiki's Mom » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:15 am

I'm sure that Kristi will log on and fill in the details but I wanted to extend a HUGE, huge congratulations to Jetto- aka Kristi and her hubbie Carl on their accomplishment this weekend. Jet, also known as Ch Requet's Above and Beyond ( I think he has HT titles too but forgive me as I'm not sure which ones, so I'll leave it up to Kristi to clarify) put down a clinic in how to get it done at the Susquehanna Brittany Club's Spring trial this past weekend.

Kristi and Carl have one heck of a stylish bird dog who's quest for the DC title is in full progress. It is my understanding that all Jet needs now is a 4 pt Brittany major to reach their dreams. Accomplishing the AFC in my opinion is a just a great big huge accomplishment, especially here in the Eastern Central region where the Amateur handlers are every bit as good as any pro out there and the competition is as tough as it gets for the gun dogs. To put some perspective on things, historically, most of the ABC's NATIONAL gun dog champs come from the East Central and Eastern regions of the United States.
I also had the pleasure of scouting Jet in the Open Gun dog stake and I was reminded once again why I love this dog so much!!!
Congratulations once again!!!! A job well done :D

MTO4Life

Re: JETTO's JET earns his AFC!!!!

Post by MTO4Life » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:04 am

WOW!!!!!! Many congratulations to Kristi, Carl and Jet!! That's an awesome feat, and I'm sure it'll be soon now when Jet gets his DC. Keep up the good work. I hope to see DC in front of his name when I'm back down south this fall!!!! Again, great work. You should be proud!

jetto

Re: JETTO's JET earns his AFC!!!!

Post by jetto » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:48 am

Thanks guys! It was a heckavalota fun this weekend! Thank you again for use of Brians horse and the scouting- especially on big red who tends to disappear from time to time! LOL!

Jet has a JH and a Rally Novice title so now he's AFC/CH Requets Above And Beyond JH RN- pending AKC of course on the AFC.

Without the help and encouragment from alot of people we never would have accomplished it and certainly wouldn't have had nearly as much fun. Hopefully 2009 is his year and we can add the DC before 2010! Kristi