Futurity Win!!

Vanguard

Futurity Win!!

Post by Vanguard » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:51 am

The 2010 Midwest Vizsla Field Futurity was held at the Des Plaines field trial grounds south of Joliet, IL on March 5th 2010. Weather couldn’t have been nicer for running dogs and those of us in attendance watching.

Ruth and I had three dogs nominated to run out of our girl Roxie. All three dogs ran fantastic and laid down impressive runs. I truly couldn’t be happier with all of their performances.

We are pleased to announce that Josie – Tiszabec’s Josie of Vanguard, JH – owned by Paul and Geri Primeaux of Livionia NY was named the winner of the 2010 Futurity. Josie was handled and trained by me and currently is the #3 puppy/derby dog in the country. Not bad for our first breeding !

Thank you to both Robert Richter and Howard Burbach for judging and selecting Josie as the winner. And thank you to everyone involved with putting the Futurity on…defiantly a class event and each year I’ve come to this the dogs and the event just keep getting better. Also Thanks to Paul and Geri for giving Josie the opportunity to develop the way she should and giving us the chance to run her…She’s probably one of the most natural dogs I’ve seen run and we are extremely pleased with how she’s developed.
Matt Rogers

Vanguard Vizslas
www.vanguardvizslas.com

hpvizslas

Re: Futurity Win!!

Post by hpvizslas » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:55 am

Matt,

Congrats, glad to hear that it was a good showing for the Vanguard dogs.

Jeff

phermes1
GDF Junkie

Post by phermes1 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:52 am

Congrats!
http://www.socovs.com
DC AFC Valley Hunter's Southern Comfort CD MH NA NAJ, UT Prize II, "Shooter"
DC GCH Lagniappe's Chosen One MH, "Buffy"
DC AFC SoCo's Enchanted One JH, "TomBoy"
CH SoCo's Independence Day SH, "Patriot"
SoCo's Twist of Fate JH, "Emma Jane"

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:18 am

Congratulations
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

Neil
GDF Junkie

Post by Neil » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:52 am

Congratulations.

Of all the ribbons I have, the one that is the most significant to me is the Dual Dog at the Brittany Futurity.

You have ever reason to be very proud, it bodes well for the future (hence the name),

Neil

SFK

Post by SFK » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:59 am

Gratz man! Know ya worked hard for that one and it paid off!