Joker doubles up!!!

tthaden

Joker doubles up!!!

Post by tthaden » Wed May 12, 2010 8:10 am

After winning the non-retrieving part of the National Gun Dog Championship, Joker goes out and wins the retrieving stakes as well!!! This dog just turned 2 years of age!!! What a dog he must be. AND a huge CONGRATS to Jim West for doing such a great job with this young dog. WAY TO GO JOKER AND JIM!!! NOW THATS A PAIR TO DRAW TO!!

Tim
2009 GSPCA NATIONAL ALL AGE CHAMPION
2009 GSPCA Open All Age Dog Of The Year
3 1/2 years Old
OFA... GOOD

http://www.onpointkennelsgsp.com

NFC FC On Points Son Of The Max http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=2452

Chief_dog

Re: Joker doubles up!!!

Post by Chief_dog » Thu May 13, 2010 1:51 am

Congrats to Jim West and Mike Patrick. Also, a huge congrats go out to Lenny Morales for breeding the litter that produced Joker. I think three from that litter were within a couple points of their FC's before they turned two.

Also, I saw on Lenny's website that Joker won or placed in broke dog stakes this spring under five different handlers leading up to the gun dog nationals! That says a lot about such a young dog being able to adjust so easily to different handlers.
TPPBDC - Open All Age Retrieving - 2/19/2010 - 1st Place Handled by Lenny Morales
TPPBDC - Open Gundog Retrieving - 02/20/10 - 1st Place Handled by Mike Patrick
Colorado Pointer Club - Open All Age - 03/27/10 - 2nd Place Handled by Zane Mowers
GSP of Colorado - Amateur All Age Retrieving - 4/10/10 - 1st Place Handled by Mike Patrick
GSP of Colorado - Amateur Gundog - 4/9/10 - 2nd Place Handled by Mike Patrick
NGSPA Rocky Mountain Championship (1 Hour Stake) - 4/13/10 - All Age Champion - Handled by Keith Bryant
Hawkeye Shooting Dog Championship (1 Hour Stake) - 4/26/10 - Champion - Handled by Jim West

northern cajun

Post by northern cajun » Thu May 13, 2010 12:53 pm

That dog is kicking "bleep" and taking names!!!!

Impressive!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
GOD BLESS

DOGS COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT EM!!
NORTHERN CAJUN

Hotpepper

Post by Hotpepper » Thu May 13, 2010 1:02 pm

Whats the breeding on the dog?

Pepper
2009 NGSPA National Champion R/U
OFA Good 06/09
3 years of Age

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=2071

Jeremiah 29:11

God says He has Plans for Me

Sixxem

Post by Sixxem » Thu May 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Thanks Dave! Actually the female was Mike Patrick's, I just helped set up the breeding.

"Joker" is by NFC/FC Chisholm Creeks Cuttin Loose x 1x NSTRA Ch. Slick Renegade Lady ( NFC/FC Heide Ho's MRT x NGDC/FC Slick Kessie Jo)

epointer77

Post by epointer77 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:33 pm

I was fortunate enough to scout for Joker in the retrieve, and the dog put on a clinic! The race couldn't have been better. His retrieve was flawless with bird hopping on him. His 6 other finds were flawless. This dog looks phenomenal on point and I'm a pointer girl (If you ask me there is a lot of pointer in this dog! ;-) so that's saying something. Jimmy sent me many times to look for Joker and I was never needed besides to hold Jimmys horse and walk the dog up after every find. There were a few times I was getting nervous and relieved seconds later to hear Jim call point. This dog showed when he needed and had finds evenly spaced. At the end of the brace, Jim's bracemate (David Heller with Jackson who got 4th) came up to us and said "I've never had more fun getting my "bleep" kicked!" It was perfect and one of the few shorthairs I'd consider getting a puppy out of!

Congrats to mike. And thanks mike for bringing the mini bar out to the Brittany trial in Colorado this past weekend!