MH passes and OFA

gozz21

MH passes and OFA

Post by gozz21 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:08 pm

My 2.5 year old GSP "Bella" just got her OFA results back and she is normal for elbows and has a hip rating of good. I am proud of that and she also passed 2 qualifying legs of her MH title this fall. She is a great dog with a huge desire for hunting and to top it all off she is a couch potato in the house. Looking forward to raising a litter of pups with her this spring and finishing her MH title up either late this spring or next fall.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: MH passes and OFA

Post by kninebirddog » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Congrats on the passes

Now that you have taken steps towards proving the female..Next thing do you have a plan if all the pups do not sell?
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

gozz21

Post by gozz21 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:17 am

thanks knine for your concern but I have a plan if they dont sell.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:31 am

Cool... :D

That is great to hear..Sounds like you are on the right track
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

north country guy

Post by north country guy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:34 pm

CONGRAT'S Gozz !!! Good Luck With Bella , She Is A Sweetheart :lol:

gozz21

Post by gozz21 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Thanks north country. Going to any hunt tests anymore? If you are let me know and I will pack the cooler with some refreshments and try make it to the same one. :)