Bill West Classic Derby

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Bill West Classic Derby

Post by kninebirddog » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:48 pm

K Nine Tucalota Chance aka Jim Sired by NAFC/FC/AFC Maxwell's Blew By You x K Nine's Peek-A-Boo who is handled and primarily owned by Ed Mayhew just won this years Stake at just over 18 months old.

I would like to Thank Cary Crum and Rick Peterson for judging and putting Jim up as this years winner.
From what I understand Jim laid down a nice race.
I do believe Jim Schultz's pup took runner up not sure else as I got the news from Ed in this big email he sent which went like this "K Nine Tucalota Chance aka Jim Bill West Derby Winner " Got to love those long reading emails LOL

I sure hope this is just the beginning for this pup.
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Re: Bill West Classic Derby

Post by Chukar12 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:40 pm

The only reason he was able to show that puppy around the course is because he roaded it from Mohave, Ca to AZ. When he got there it was tired. As a matter of fact if you or ed are tired of ole Jim I will take him and see if I can make a hunting dog out of him. :lol:

Congratulations, that hound is going to be somebody...

best regards,

Joe

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Lol shhhhhh quit giving away secrets.

Hey joe are you doing the hunt test with your pup. I am debating on going over and freezing my butt off again while linda does that and plus I need to get Pauls brother that pup I was hinting to you about. I still have to say I was really glad that since jim didn't get the futurity you did. To bad those dog had to go left and get into them birds to quick they sure had a great time much to he handler dismay

Edit to correct the droids auto word fill in :roll:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Post by Chukar12 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:12 pm

7 hour drive for me...nope I am chukar hunting this weekend and then two trials in February. It was a good time

dlfl

Post by dlfl » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Great trial for the team!
Dіck