NAVHDA Test

snips
GDF Junkie

NAVHDA Test

Post by snips » Mon May 08, 2006 10:53 am

I am putting this on the brag pg, even tho I don`t have any big brags. Kevin (Texrab) and the Mid South NAVHDA Club put on a great test last weekend. It went from hot on Sat to cool and drizzely on Sun. There were some real nice dogs there from all over, even Ak and Tx. Henry with one of our pups got a Pr 3, Billy from this site took a Pr 2, I got a Pr 3 on Dolly. Bob Kramer took a Pr 2 in Ut Prep, and dida great job. I did learn one thing, don`t go o a NAVHDA test depending on hot weather to get you dog in the water, it backfired on my 2. Early morning and cool drizzle did not prompt their water desire, I could not have been happier with the field and track part tho. I am always amazed with how nice and helpful these guys and judges are (even when I get stuck in the mud and have to be hauled out!). I will continue to promote NAVHDA to new puppy buyers for their great training days and help to get people involved with their puppies in the field.
brenda

Texrab

Post by Texrab » Tue May 09, 2006 5:38 am

Thanks for the kind words. I had a blast (even though I did not run). I was a pleasure to get to see all of the dogs work and I can't wait to run myself. Anyone who is in the general area is welcomed to come to a training day to train with us. Shoot me a pm or e-mail for info.

Coveyrise64

Post by Coveyrise64 » Tue May 09, 2006 4:43 pm

I am always amazed with how nice and helpful these guys and judges are (even when I get stuck in the mud and have to be hauled out!). I will continue to promote NAVHDA to new puppy buyers for their great training days and help to get people involved with their puppies in the field.
Kind of addictive isn't it! :D Did you get to see any of the Utility Test? Pretty impressive how those dogs can change gears from the bird field to the duck blind and maintain their focus.

Coveyrise64

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Sat May 13, 2006 5:37 pm

Congrats to all! Way to go Kevin!

Best,