Another small Brag for K Nine's...1/8/12

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Another small Brag for K Nine's...1/8/12

Post by kninebirddog » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:36 pm

K Nine's Red Rock Sniper had a bunch of class wins and then she took Best of winner then Best of Breed and a some reserve winners over the 4 day weekend
Click to resize pictures

K Nine's Hellraiser some class wins and a reserve win..Monday the judge really liked him but being young he started to pull some antics..Oh well gotta love pups LOL

K Nine's Blazin Dreams some class wins and a reserve win Blazer decided to be a bit pouty instead of his usual perky self his reserve win on Saturday the judge really like him gave him every chance to get the happy attitude but Oh well his pouty attitude carried over to Monday and new judge also tried to give him the chance so Monday he landed up Best of Opposite

Thank you to my friend Linda for showing Blazer and Ozzy and Super job that Tom did with his dog Jenni
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

southernblues

Re: Another small Brag for K Nine's...

Post by southernblues » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:54 pm

saw these on your facebook - great looking dogs!

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Very nice!
brenda

Onk

Post by Onk » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:53 am

Congrats Arlette!
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/genview.php?id=3600

"I think we are drawn to dogs because they are the uninhibited creatures we might be if we weren't certain we knew better." -George Bird Evans " Troubles with Bird Dogs"

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Thank You

What was one of the high lights to the weekend the one judge that really wanted to use Blazer on Sunday but couldn't because Blazer wasn't playing his perky self Was Mrs Pat Trotter..Her still giving Blazer Reserve Winners Dog was almost better then when Blazer went BOS on Monday

For those that aren't familiar with who Mrs Trotter is she judges Westminster.

Just a note for those that wonder where the split can get so deep in a breed.. If the field people do not play the game clean up shave trim shine whiten brighten and have a dog present itself to the judges Then all the judges will have to view are the fluffy versions of the breed.

I was serious some time back I would love to see the field setter and pointer people clean up their dogs and flood the ring with your dogs...You might just be surprised at what judges actually might look at the working version of the breed. It is not as easy as it looks :wink:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

raven34

Post by raven34 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Congrats!!!

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:50 pm

Another decent day K Nine's Blazin Dreams over at a show in California with his Co Owner Linda won a 3 pt major :mrgreen:

and then in Puppy stakes a pup I bred Ory's Doc Holiday got a first place and then K Nine's Red Rock Sniper aka Jenni got 4th place with their trainer/handler Paul Doiron

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Re: Another small Brag for K Nine's...1/8/12

Post by Chukar12 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:09 am

Look at you Arlette... Dualing in the desert, way to go

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:40 pm

What a change from all he years we heard how worthless the shows were and they were ruining the breeds. Glad you saw the light and glad you have some pups doing some winning. Keep it up.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Ezzy Thank you..

.but I still say field must always come first in a breeding and I stick by that...and I do have a CH from a few years ago

When I step out side of the Box on how a dog is built...I do pay attention to what I am trying to accomplish bird dogs that some actually do look good :wink:

and I do also understand that if the strong field bred dogs do not step into the ring to give the judges a chance to look at or glance over then that is what ruins things when a over coated hackney gaited brittany is winning that is not what does well at all in the field where they will get any real recognition

OH Ps
Found out today in derby
Windy took third and
Ozzy got a fourth place Steve will be stoked when he gets that message

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Post by Chukar12 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:07 pm

You don't have all placements for that trial?

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:14 pm

Nah guess we had to share LOL :lol:

Haven't heard anything on open gundog and amateur all age yet they finished this morning

NC Quailhunter

Post by NC Quailhunter » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Congratulations. That sounds like a great showingfor you. Keep up the great work.
I'd rather live on the side of a mountain, than wander through canyons of concrete and steel.

CherrystoneWeims

Post by CherrystoneWeims » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:27 am

kninebirddog wrote:Thank You

Just a note for those that wonder where the split can get so deep in a breed.. If the field people do not play the game clean up shave trim shine whiten brighten and have a dog present itself to the judges Then all the judges will have to view are the fluffy versions of the breed.

I was serious some time back I would love to see the field setter and pointer people clean up their dogs and flood the ring with your dogs...You might just be surprised at what judges actually might look at the working version of the breed. It is not as easy as it looks :wink:
Arlette, I think it's wonderful that you are showing these dogs. If we breeders don't try to educate the judges on what a dog who gets it done in the field looks like they will never know. I make a point of sayi g to a judge after they hand me a ribbon to tell them that the dog is pointed in the field, a MH, etc.

We have a huge split in Weims also. The show dog's are very unbalanced with straight fronts, extremely angulated rears, and huge forechests. They can't move correctly in the field!

I guess it was a good weekend for the field dogs. My NFC went reserve to 4 pt majors this weekend with the field handler showing her and her brother got a pt. He only needs singles to finish.

BTW I love the pup. He has a beautiful neck into shoulder.
Pam
Cherrystone Weimaraners
Breeding for Conformation and Performance
NFC/FC Cherrystone La Reine De Pearl
CH Cherystone Perl of Sagenhaft MH,SDX,NRD,VX,BROM
CH Cherrystone Gone With the Wind JH