First Trial!

crazyboy

First Trial!

Post by crazyboy » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Went to my first field trial this weekend and Hunter ran in Open Derby. Took fourth place, I think I'm going to be hooked. :lol: Was pouring out, but everyone made the best of it. He was braced against a weim who was on fire! (ended up taking first) All in all a great experience. Image

SetterNut

Re: First Trial!

Post by SetterNut » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Congrats. Thats great to have some success early.
My first trial with my now 3 yo setter was a train wreck :lol:
Steve

jcbuttry8

Post by jcbuttry8 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Hey That deck looks mighty familiar. Heard it was a tad wet at the trial. Never did like running anything in the rain. Congrats on the fourth place. Now will you be running against them brits this weekend?

Joe

crazyboy

Post by crazyboy » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:13 pm

jcbuttry8 wrote:Hey That deck looks mighty familiar. Heard it was a tad wet at the trial. Never did like running anything in the rain. Congrats on the fourth place. Now will you be running against them brits this weekend?

Joe
Was an interesting weekend, that's a very nice place there. Pretty darn hot on Sat and what felt like a monsoon on Sunday, but it was a blast. Apparently the brit trail is full already!

jcbuttry8

Post by jcbuttry8 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:17 pm

No doubt. Those trials fill pretty fast. I love running at the club. Been mighty hard with all the trials but looks like it clears up after this weekend. The pigeons are ready the quad is gassed and I need to get her out and work. Yard work is progressing but need to throw a little bird work in the mix.

Joe