Gun Dog Mag

rkappes

Gun Dog Mag

Post by rkappes » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:38 pm

So I was sitting eating lunch the other day, paging through my new Gun Dog magazine, when I flip the page and theirs my parents EB Georgia. Kinda fun to see a dog you know in a bird dog publication that you read on a regular basis. Picked up an extra copy for my six year old niece; figured she’d get a kick out of it…she’s the head trainer. :D

nikegundog
GDF Junkie

Re: Gun Dog Mag

Post by nikegundog » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Funny you brought up the magazine, I have about 100 old ones from the about 1985-1992 if anyone was looking for a back issue on a particular dog or subject let me know and I will send you it for the cost of postage. They are going in the garbage next week.

JIM K

Re: Gun Dog Mag

Post by JIM K » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:11 pm

rkappes wrote:So I was sitting eating lunch the other day, paging through my new Gun Dog magazine, when I flip the page and theirs my parents EB Georgia. Kinda fun to see a dog you know in a bird dog publication that you read on a regular basis. Picked up an extra copy for my six year old niece; figured she’d get a kick out of it…she’s the head trainer. :D
very nice.latest issue vol 32 also had article on CONFORMATION THEORY.one of our members of SMCNA [bobby carney] wrote very good info on how to check a 8 week old pup.
also info from ed bailey on the 49th day release puppy .

very good issue .
www.gundogmag.com