Pup's first hunt test

robert_lh

Pup's first hunt test

Post by robert_lh » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:12 pm

[/attachment]
Pupsfirstribbon.jpg
My nearly 1 year old Brittany male Cooper ran his first hunt test last weekend. The first day he bumped the bird and did not score. The second day it looked like he had everything figured out. He ran really well, even though it was 80 degrees outside, and found a bird the instant we entered the bird field. Beautiful point for about 30 seconds, until I could get there to kick it up. It feels good to see all of my time and money in training my pup pay off and I'm sure many of you know the feeling! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WillieELk78GSP

Re: Pup's first hunt test

Post by WillieELk78GSP » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:25 pm

robert_lh wrote:[/attachment]
Pupsfirstribbon.jpg
My nearly 1 year old Brittany male Cooper ran his first hunt test last weekend. The first day he bumped the bird and did not score. The second day it looked like he had everything figured out. He ran really well, even though it was 80 degrees outside, and found a bird the instant we entered the bird field. Beautiful point for about 30 seconds, until I could get there to kick it up. It feels good to see all of my time and money in training my pup pay off and I'm sure many of you know the feeling! :D
Awesome man, i am sure i will see ya in the field soon with my 1 y/o pup.
God Bless

808allday

Post by 808allday » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:17 pm

congrats and picture is hilarious!

azquailhntr

Post by azquailhntr » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Congrats

robert_lh

Post by robert_lh » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Ya he's a ham for the camera. He was still panting pretty hard from running. :lol: