2xNFC BDK's Chloe's Jax of All Trades

Brooks Carmichael

2xNFC BDK's Chloe's Jax of All Trades

Post by Brooks Carmichael » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:59 am

I am finally coming down from a high after my dog Trey winning the GSPCA National All Age championship for the second year in row. He is truly once in life time dog. Now that I am back home it is time to take him out hunting. I will be hunting both quail and pheasants with him in the coming weeks. And if I can put it together head up to the sandhills of Nebraska and hunt prairie chicken's and with luck find some sharptails.

He has been relaxing for the last couple weeks, just laying around in the house. He likes laying in my lap when I am asleep in the reclining chair. He is the most laid back dog when he is home you would not realize the big running machine he is, ed when he is turn loose in front of horses at a field trial.

Jagerdawg

Re: 2xNFC BDK's Chloe's Jax of All Trades

Post by Jagerdawg » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Congratulations Brooks! What an incredible accomplishment and what an incredible dog. Happy hunting.

BMURPH

Post by BMURPH » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Congrats again Brooks. I'm looking to breed Trixie this spring so I'll probably be in touch.
Take care.
Brian

Brooks Carmichael

Post by Brooks Carmichael » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:16 pm

BMURPH wrote:Congrats again Brooks. I'm looking to breed Trixie this spring so I'll probably be in touch.
Take care.
Brian
Hope to see you before then. Are you going to be heading out hunting soon. You should be congratulated on your second place in the AGD and third place in OGD at the GSPCA Nationals. I watched his race in the OGD and it was fantastic run. Those dogs who placed and had a Jam could have been first place easily. They were all first place dogs, it was like splitting hairs on the placements.

Brooks

BMURPH

Post by BMURPH » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:18 am

I'm looking to go to ND in the next week or so. Waiting to hear from my hunting partner, its his connection. Birds in MO, at least where I have been hunting, has been slim. Wouldn't mind going back to SD for Sharptails, need to get the dogs on more birds! Thanks for Marshaling at the Nationals. That is a thankless job.

Brooks Carmichael

Post by Brooks Carmichael » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:52 am

BMURPH wrote:I'm looking to go to ND in the next week or so. Waiting to hear from my hunting partner, its his connection. Birds in MO, at least where I have been hunting, has been slim. Wouldn't mind going back to SD for Sharptails, need to get the dogs on more birds! Thanks for Marshaling at the Nationals. That is a thankless job.
If you need someone to go with I am game

Hunter

Post by Hunter » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:42 pm

Congrats, two years in a row wow. I believe my dog Allie will be seeing Trey this next yr at some point.
Jerry Alden

2X NGDC/GFC/FC Clk's Point Me The Way ( Allie ) http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/genview.php?id=2765

BMURPH

Post by BMURPH » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Is that the Allie that Keith and Robbi run? If it is do you have a pedigree posted that I could look at?
Brooks saw that you called tonight. If you left a message I'm unable to pull it. System must be down. Call me on my cell or email me at work tomorrow.

Brooks Carmichael

Post by Brooks Carmichael » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:45 am

Yes, it is the same Allie.

Hunter

Post by Hunter » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:54 am

Yes like Brooks said it is the same Allie, this year was her first real season on the trial circuit and with BDK as it turned out to be a pretty good one with a couple 4 and 5 point major wins and placements. I never ran her as a puppy derby in any trials so she was kinda late getting on the circuit but Keith and Robbi are bringing her along real well and cant wait till this spring when I have more time to run her also in some amt stakes. Shes home now relaxing until its time to go back to BDK to get ready for 2014. Her pedigree is the dog under my name CLKS POINT ME THE WAY and is my aviator pict also.
Jerry Alden

2X NGDC/GFC/FC Clk's Point Me The Way ( Allie ) http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/genview.php?id=2765

trueblu

Post by trueblu » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:05 am

Huge congratulations Brooks. What a great accomplishment. Such a tremendous dog!! Congrats to Keith and Robbi and to the Messers also with another Chloe pup doing so well.

Also, good to see Allie getting a chance. Love to see those Hud pups and grandpups doing so well.