One of the Newest FC/AFC's

Casper

One of the Newest FC/AFC's

Post by Casper » Sat May 12, 2007 11:53 pm

I was supposed to do this brag a few weeks ago but got tied up doing other things. I am bragging for Dennis Pennington. He has trained and handled his dog to his FC and AFC both titles were earned in back to back trials. The AFC was earned at the Utah club trial and the FC at the Idaho club trial.

For someone like me that is new to FT's this dog really opened my eyes to what champions are made of.

If I remember right he is a son of Art Cox's dog Mike that took RU in the ASD at Reg. 9. Both dogs are really something to watch.

Here is FC/AFC Razin Rucuzz "Jake" with scouts Marty Middleton and Art Cox

As soon as I get info from Dennis I will post his placements and hopefully a Ped. for those interested
Last edited by Casper on Sun May 13, 2007 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

DGFavor
GDF Junkie

Post by DGFavor » Sun May 13, 2007 1:21 am

Not quite the right pedigree for "Jake". He's out of a dog named "Shooter" Dennis owned/bred. (half brother to my Stitch dog - go brown dogs!!) Shooter's P's were a couple Nat'l Champions/multiple hour Champions - Dunfur's Where You Ben and Brandilynn Dawn V. Verrige. Jake's dam was a dog Art owned for awhile and sold I think. Might have to think about crossing one of the girls out of our last Stitch litter back on him down the road....hmmm.

Dennis is a good trainer of animals, successful with both his horses and his dogs. A truly good friend of mine - super competitive and taught me alot. He would never let me passively ride along in the gallery - always made me think about what I was seeing, asking myself why handlers were (or weren't) doing certain things. Really taught me how to think about how to handle to win instead of just being glad to merely participate. Ruined me really!! I was fortunate enough to tag along, scouting Brandy for him to a couple Ch. placements and I know he was thrilled to scout Stitch (he was the breeder) for me to a RU at the Reg. 8 last year. He needs to come hunting with me more is my only complaint!! :D