Another puppy brag

AZHUNT09

Another puppy brag

Post by AZHUNT09 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:27 am

Well the other night I got out my almost 7mo old female and want to work her on some fetching and retrieving. I was proud after this. She has little retrieving work. I made her stand and threw a ball across the back yard. She stood thru the whole thing and tapped her on the head and told her to fetch it. She went and got it and brought it right back without and cc or e-collar. I did this a couple of times and she did it perfect everytime. Later I got my 10 mo old male out and was working on a few things with him and she was out of her kennel. When I would stop him and make him stand she was backing on her own w/o e-collar or cc. It was awesome. My male has been through training and just got out of training 3 weeks ago. It was just nice to see her get it by being on the chain gang in the training feild and with little training. The only training she has had is when I ve been in the field I follow the other dogs with her on a check cord and make her stand, watch and back the other dogs in the field. I know this is nothing big but it was awesome to see it unfold.

kiddcline

Congrats

Post by kiddcline » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:11 am

Congrats!! It always feels good when they do what you've been working on for a long time. Keep it up!
Cam

griffgirl

Post by griffgirl » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:26 am

Its nice to see pups that GET IT.You can almost see there little minds at work....