Another Fritz Brag

Texrab

Another Fritz Brag

Post by Texrab » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:04 pm

Here is an article on the only dog of any breed worldwide to earn master hunter and retrieving dog titles while also becoming a dual champion of field and showDC/3X NSTRA Ch Gambles Odyssey Fritz MH, VCX, RD.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/absoluten ... 2&zoneid=6

A quote from the article "Starting in the fall, Fritz will train for a North American Versatile Hunting Dog title, a high-end elite test that includes field, hunting and water work.

"He's shown so much desire working with ducks, we thought why not?" Hopkins said. "He has all the training in place -- he just needs to do some water work. Seeing the way he does everything else, we thought we should do it.""

Like I said, we've got a spot in the October test outside of Atlanta. Right now is a great time to train for that water work. :D

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:36 pm

Is there any thing Fritz can't do

Way way tooo Cool
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

jhoughton

Post by jhoughton » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:12 pm

Truelly an incredible dog. For those who have never seen him run in the field, it is an absolute honor to see this dog run and pure excitement. He is a true example of what a bird dog should be.

Congrats Rick and Brenda...

Odinn's Whoaer

Post by Odinn's Whoaer » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:30 pm

COOL! He's a celeb! ;-)

AceofSpades41

Post by AceofSpades41 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:52 pm

Go Fritz, he's a definite once in a lifetime kind of pup, congrats Brenda :D :D

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:34 pm

Thanks guys! We had a great weekend celebrating with friends! Now back to work!
brenda

arrowbanshee

Post by arrowbanshee » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:37 am

good article, congrats brenda

WVGSP

Post by WVGSP » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:41 pm

Congrats ,very very impressive!