Another drawing starting to take life on paper..

QCBirddogs

Another drawing starting to take life on paper..

Post by QCBirddogs » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:53 pm

Phil
REO

Katies Dad

Post by Katies Dad » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:04 pm

I just dont understand how people do it? I can imagine something just can't get it right on the paper! Some people are really talented!

Kurzhaar

AGreed

Post by Kurzhaar » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:03 pm

I'm with you KatiesDad. My dad's family is full of artists and my wife's family can do some wonderful work too. But, I am lucky to make stick figures.

Jim

dhondtm

Post by dhondtm » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:39 pm

very impressive :thumbright:

Decoy

Post by Decoy » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:08 pm

I dont recognize those 2 ??

sudiegirl

Post by sudiegirl » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:00 pm

i would bet from the tribal litter?? hey gayla, condor says he wished you loved him enough to draw him too :D

QCBirddogs

Post by QCBirddogs » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:08 pm

Here is the finished product.....

Sorry SUdie, I would have to take your money on that bet!

These dogs belong to Colleen on this board.

Phil
REO

Colleen

Post by Colleen » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:10 pm

Actually, those are my babies.

Birthday present for my boyfriend. It's been fun torturing him...he asks for a hint, I tell him it has to do with the dogs, but doesn't actually involve them. He can't figure it out. It's killing him :twisted:

Rubyspal

Post by Rubyspal » Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:55 pm

Very nice drawing!
Thanks for sharing.
Pat

sudiegirl

Post by sudiegirl » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:27 pm

well phil .... it would not be the first time you got me... though i must say i DID figure out how to get the "poop" into the "shovel" with the toothpicks!! :)
colleen... too cute!! but does your significant other NOT know about this board!!?? if not... TOO FUNNY that you didn't tell him!!!! i think it is good to be mysterious ;)

Colleen

Post by Colleen » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:55 pm

Gave him the picture last night. He loves it! Of course.

No, he doesn't ever visit this site. Is it any wonder our dogs listen to me better? Haha, just kidding, I gently pass along information I get from all the dog training stuff I read. You know men...why stop and ask directions when you might get there eventually anyway?