Testing my Account with a Brag!

Odinn's Whoaer

Testing my Account with a Brag!

Post by Odinn's Whoaer » Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:45 pm

Hi all! Greg Jennings directed me to this site. Cool! Figured I'd join and test out my account with a good brag!:P

2 weekend ago, I took my boy down to Florida for the TBVC field trial. Well, we came home with a 4th (toilet paper? :wink: ) in ALGD and 1st in OGD for a 3 point major!!!

So, I guess we're off to a new quest....FC!!! Groovy!!!!

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:49 pm

Welcome! I went to your site also, great pics!

Grant

12 Volt Man

Post by 12 Volt Man » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:25 pm

Welcome to the forum. Great looking dog!

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:51 pm

Welcome, Tania!

Thank you for doing the brag on the VCMA site for me. I appreciate it and all the encouragement very much.

Best regards,

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Post by Ayres » Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:51 am

I'll be danged. You know, I went to your site and looked at the pics of your dog Odinn... and he looks EXACTLY like Justus, my soon-to-be 8 month old viz pup. Don't get me wrong, I know that vizslas usually look different as each has their own character. But Odinn there is the same color (shade), build, tail length (and the way he holds it too), facial build and expression, everything! I swear I thought I was looking at pictures I had taken of my pup!

So, anyway, obviously, NICE lookin dog! ;) Welcome to the forum! Glad to have another V person around!
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Post by Ayres » Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:04 am

AH! Again, on your site, that picture of Aiden where he's sleeping in his kennel turned all topsy-turvey? Too cute! And it looks like that blanket he's sleeping on is a red & black Chicago Bulls fleece blanket... if so, I have the exact same blanket and Justus still sleeps on it. :lol:
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:08 am

Hi Tania, remember me? We ran about a 100 braces together last yr. Congrats on your Trial, you have a REALLY nice dog and I was always relieved when I knew I had you as a bracemate.
brenda

Odinn's Whoaer

Post by Odinn's Whoaer » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:37 pm

Hi Brenda!!!

And me, you!!! We had some great runs/passes together!!! Since finishing MH, I wasn't sure if I was going to go any further with it, but now caught by the FT bug! Shoot, I got the major out of the way. That's always a good incentive to go for it! :wink:

Oh, I adore Greg's new puppy! I sure was happy to hear who he got him from.:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steven,

Where did Justus come from? May be a relative. (Note: Just saw his pedigree. Of course, the Rebel Rouser infusion and Cutter on his dam's side, but nothing super close).

The other dogs on that website are Odinn's puppies, but none of them live with me, so I don't know about the blanket. Wouldn't that be a coincidence. :) Can't wait to see your site! Hey, I'm selling license plate frames with that saying "Life's too short...." to benefit our local club rescue. $10 (Free shipping). I put the post on the "Buy/Sell/Trade" bulletin board. The link is www.atlantavizsla.org/VCMA_Store.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12 Volt Man,

Thanks! So is Cooper(?)!

Greg,

You are quite welcome!!! And what a BRAG it was!!! Congrats, again!

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:08 pm

Thats great Tania, a DC, MH!!!! Wow, I feel privileged. He IS a nice dog. Hopefully I will have a couple to run in the spring.
brenda

dhondtm

Post by dhondtm » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:21 pm

Great pictures Odinn, loved the website. I like the picture of Dillon with the lily pads. :lol:

Odinn's Whoaer

Post by Odinn's Whoaer » Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:58 pm

"Thats great Tania, a DC, MH!!!! Wow, I feel privileged. "

Brenda,

Wait a minute! Didn't you own/handle a multiple (10X?!) NSTRA National Champion?!! Now, THAT's an achievement! You can shoot, too!!! I am not worthy.....I am not worthy.... :wink:
Last edited by Odinn's Whoaer on Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

snip

Post by snip » Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:50 pm

:oops: :shock:

Odinn's Whoaer

Post by Odinn's Whoaer » Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:20 pm

:lol:

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:34 am

Welcome to the site, Tania...and congrats on your accomplishments!!
:thumbleft: :thumbright:

GrouseHunter22

Post by GrouseHunter22 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:39 pm

Welcome to GDF. 8)

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:12 pm

Tania,

Nice to meet you today! It's cool to put a face with a name!

Grant

Mary

Post by Mary » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:35 pm

Good to have you here and I'm glad your continuing to go to Field Trials with Odinn he is a nice dog.
Dottie ran our Vizsla Lili in her first broke dog stake a couple of weeks ago and got an honerable mention behind 4 GSPs
Hope to see you in GA or Fla this fall

Mary

Odinn's Whoaer

Post by Odinn's Whoaer » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:20 am

Hi Mary! You'll probably see me around down here. :) Good to hear about Lily. Will you be coming down to the VCA National Gun Dog Championship in February (20-23)? Our club is hosting it. Premium lists should be going out soon.

Hi Grant!! Hope to see you around (field trials..hint, hint), too!

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:34 pm

Odinn's Whoaer wrote:Hi Mary! You'll probably see me around down here. :) Good to hear about Lily. Will you be coming down to the VCA National Gun Dog Championship in February (20-23)? Our club is hosting it. Premium lists should be going out soon.

Hi Grant!! Hope to see you around (field trials..hint, hint), too!
I'll have to get into some =) Jimmy S. says they're a good bit of fun. =)

Mary

Post by Mary » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:55 pm

Tania
I will have a dog in GA for the winter with a trainer. Hope they hit some of the trials down there. I am hoping to get down but do not know at this time when, hopefully for the Gun Dog National in Feb. I will have to work on me and my dog if I want to enter the Nationals. Hopefully Dottie's Btu will be there with John Reid.

Have to brag my GSP Suzie got a four point major this week end in Maryland. Jim, who ran Suzie, got 1st 2nd 3rd, not too shabby in an 18 dog stake.

Mary

Odinn's Whoaer

Post by Odinn's Whoaer » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:38 pm

4 point major! WOW! NICE!!! That should be a new post, Mary! Congratulations!!!!

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:56 am

Super! Got any pics?
brenda

Odinn's Whoaer

FINISHED!

Post by Odinn's Whoaer » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:53 pm

Well, it's been a while since I've been logged in. Actually, I found this thread while doing a Google search. :-) March 31st, 2007, Odinn picked up his final points by winning the ALGD and OGD at the TBVC trial to finish his Field Championship and his Amateur Field Championship. This has really been quite the journey. Now, I plan on spending lots of vacation time in the prairies and hills with my dog, gun in hand. Next stop, Idaho!

Tania
& DC AFC Bayview's Treasured Odinn MH

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:24 pm

A HUGE CONGRATS Tania!!!! I feel privilaged to have run all those braces with Odin when he was a Bye dog for me. Thats really something to Beam over, I had not heard you finished. Great work, great dog!!!
Last edited by snips on Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brenda

AceofSpades41

Post by AceofSpades41 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:55 pm

Congrats Tania !!!! :D

Odinn's Whoaer

Post by Odinn's Whoaer » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:33 pm

Thanks! :D