Several Brags

snips
GDF Junkie

Several Brags

Post by snips » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:59 pm

First I would like to Congratulate Lara and Jimmy Spears on job well done in finishing Avas MH title!!! Congrats from both Rick and I!!! Also a Brag on a couple of Fritz kids, Snips Midwest Maverick SH won a 4 pt major OGD stake today in Fl, I trained him and put his SH on him and now Ray Dohse is trialing him. Job well done guys!!!!! He is owned by Rich Miller in Il. Also Bill Bhames dog won the OD, he has a OGD major on him also. (not sure of his name)..
brenda

CherrystoneWeims

Re: Several Brags

Post by CherrystoneWeims » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:52 pm

snips wrote:First I would like to Congratulate Lara and Jimmy Spears on job well done in finishing Avas MH title!!! Congrats from both Rick and I!!! Also a Brag on a couple of Fritz kids, Snips Midwest Maverick SH won a 4 pt major OGD stake today in Fl, I trained him and put his SH on him and now Ray Dohse is trialing him. Job well done guys!!!!! He is owned by Rich Miller in Il. Also Bill Bhames dog won the OD, he has a OGD major on him also. (not sure of his name)..
I love Ava!! I had the pleasure of judging her last year for her SH title. Congragulations Lara and Jimmy.

Maverick is also a really nice dog. I think I judged him also last year at the Chattahoochie test? Congraulations.
Pam
Cherrystone Weimaraners
Breeding for Conformation and Performance
NFC/FC Cherrystone La Reine De Pearl
CH Cherystone Perl of Sagenhaft MH,SDX,NRD,VX,BROM
CH Cherrystone Gone With the Wind JH

Fieldmaster

Post by Fieldmaster » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:58 am

Would like to say congrats to Lara and Jimmy on finishing Ava's MH. Job well done.

Brenda, Glad to see that Ray and Mav are starting to click. That is a big win for him.

Robert

AHGSP
GDF Junkie

Post by AHGSP » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:26 pm

CONGRATS to Jimmy, Lara and Ava! Lara, pass that on to Jimmy!

and a BIG CONGRATS on Mav's Win. That's a big one! He and Ray worked really well together when I followed them up at York, but it was just not to be Mav's day then, but it sure sounds like this was HIS DAY!
Bruce Shaffer

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten"
Mark Twain

Bruce, Raine, Storm and GSP's
Almost Heaven GSP's
"In Search of the Perfect GSP";)

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:45 am

Congrats!

SharpMtn

Thanks!

Post by SharpMtn » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:53 am

I have not been on the list in a little while...oops! THANK YOU to everybody that congratulated us.

Thank you Brenda & Rick for the Congrats on Ava's MH but we had a great trainer:) Also Jimmy deserves all the credit on the follow up training (also supported by Brenda!) and handling...I am just the supporter and cheerleader:)

Ava is now back in the show ring as a special and doing really well:)

CONGRATULATIONS on Maverick...you are right, he is just beginning:)

Lara

Sonny Hawkins

Post by Sonny Hawkins » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:17 pm

Congrats.
-------------- Sonny
SON/STARR KENNELS
Son/Starr's Slick---1st Amateur Champion of NSTRA.