help

brookzee

help

Post by brookzee » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:40 am

oct 2nd weekend is my only chance to get away.leave on thursday eve come home thenext tue morn.
i have a friend in kansas who has offered to take me chicken hunting..it sounds awesome.
my dad, my hunting buddy wants to hunt ruffs.
should a man go to maine or wisconsin.i have been to maine around rangeley, but didnt hunt.im not trying to slay them all.but i would love to get as many poited as possible and harvest a few.considering the leaves will probably still be on the trees can a man have decent success.ive never been and your insight and experience are requested and appreciated.
thanks, jason

DGFavor
GDF Junkie

Re: help

Post by DGFavor » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Brookzee catches wrong plane, wanders out of the grousewoods!! Dogs still "get birdy!"

http://www.vimeo.com/15700414

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:27 am

D Favor, I am setting in the airport and just watched all of your videos and slide shows, Fantastic. Thanks for helping me pass the time!

brookzee

Post by brookzee » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:21 pm

had a blast. i'll send you my pics soon.there not nearly as good as yours though.wrong settings on the camera.got to see the ole man stitchy finally.hes a hoot ..cool dog
nice dogs, horses and got a new gun started out right. a great time for us for sure.