Let the fun begin!

deseeker

Let the fun begin!

Post by deseeker » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Penny4 rez 2012 002.JPG
The season opened yesterday on the Omaha indian rez. Yesterday was a bust with 2 hen points, but today was a great day for my hunting buddy and myself. Four roosters over point--nothing better :D Mom might of just had a litter of pups in August, but she hasn't forgot how to hunt :!:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

UplandJim

Re: Let the fun begin!

Post by UplandJim » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Beautiful Pic! Congrats! I heart spaniels!

quackerjack

Post by quackerjack » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Well done! That is a great looking Brit you got there. And the tail on that one rooster is LONG! Did you measure that guy?
Peace, it's what's for dinner!

deseeker

Post by deseeker » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:57 pm

quackerjack wrote:Well done! That is a great looking Brit you got there. And the tail on that one rooster is LONG! Did you measure that guy?
Thanks, She's a pretty good phez dog(IMO :lol: ). The one tail feather just looks long because it was last years bird(long spurs) and the other 2 birds were young of this year(small buttons for spurs).

boonebrit

Post by boonebrit » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Obviously you have some nice Britts and good birds... Good looking girl there. I could use some of those pheasant tails... mayfly hatches going crazy here out east... need to spin up some PT BWO's! :wink:

CowboyBirdDogs

Post by CowboyBirdDogs » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Looks like mom is enjoying some relaxation after dealing with the pups for a while. Good job. I think you're right to assume she's a good pheasant dog. 4 roosters over 4 points ain't easy.