New to the board

KDM33

New to the board

Post by KDM33 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Hey everybody. Just signed up to GDF and I'm really liking the board so far! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Kip and I'm from SE Michigan. Hunted Ruffed Grouse for the first time this year and loved it. Hunted pheasant in SE Iowa this fall and was fortunate enough to bag a rooster each time I went out. I say fortunate bc they're hard to kill and I was by myself and I don't have a dog :D. I'm trying to get pictures to upload to the forum (help would be appreciated). Looking forward to interacting on this forum.

KDM

Xhipi1

Re: New to the board

Post by Xhipi1 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:23 am

welcome to the forum. youll find allot of great people and info here. looking forward to seeing some of those pic :D

mrtyde

New to the board

Post by mrtyde » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:50 am

I'm kinda new as well. I haven't posted or commented on anything yet because I have been soaking up all the great information. This is a great forum!

pointer26

Re: New to the board

Post by pointer26 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:35 pm

KDM33 wrote:Hey everybody. Just signed up to GDF and I'm really liking the board so far! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Kip and I'm from SE Michigan. Hunted Ruffed Grouse for the first time this year and loved it. Hunted pheasant in SE Iowa this fall and was fortunate enough to bag a rooster each time I went out. I say fortunate bc they're hard to kill and I was by myself and I don't have a dog :D. I'm trying to get pictures to upload to the forum (help would be appreciated). Looking forward to interacting on this forum.

KDM

Welcome
the easiest way that I know to post pictures is to create a photobucket account upload the pictures to photobucket.
Once you have uploaded the pictures click on one. once it has display look at the lower right coner and click on the img/url once. it copies the link them you paste in to your gdf post.
hope it helps. if you have any trouble let me know may be I can be of help.