Kansas Info

Brian Tiffany

Kansas Info

Post by Brian Tiffany » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:06 am

I'm considering taking a week or so around Thanksgiving to try a little quail hunting in Kansas. Mainly walk on and other public land. Probably gonna start out in the SE portion of the state? Can anyone recommend any dog friendly motels in the general area around Moline? When I say dog friendly I don't mean dogs in the room as they'll be on the truck at night. And it doesn't need to be Moline, anywhere in that region would help. Just looking for a good place to stay a few nights while hunting. We just got back from a month in Montana but this will be my first attempt at hunting Kansas. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to email: bwt1279@aol.com

Thanks,
Brian

topher40
GDF Junkie

Re: Kansas Info

Post by topher40 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:00 am

Hotel in Moline it's very dog friendly. That is where all the field Tyler stay every year for the big field trial in town. You shouldn't have any problems with the accommodations, good luck!
Chris E. Kroll
CEK Kennels
http://www.cekkennels.com
785-288-0461

Governments govern best when governments governs least

-Thomas Paine

Brian Tiffany

Re: Kansas Info

Post by Brian Tiffany » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Thanks but after further consideration I think I'm gonna focus my efforts a little further north. Looking for options around Down's and Glen Elder.