Grouse Hunting Stats Publication

brokeoff

Grouse Hunting Stats Publication

Post by brokeoff » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:24 pm

Can anyone point me towards the publication that compiles grouse hunting statistics? I had a few pages of stats that included days hunted, flushes, birds to hand, gun used etc. I think these were grouped by state. I'm searching now and I can't find it in the house or online.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

jmez

Re: Grouse Hunting Stats Publication

Post by jmez » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:03 pm

Was this state specific or general? Have never heard about anything like this.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk

brokeoff

Post by brokeoff » Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:31 pm

After some more searching I found it. Loyal Order of Dedicated Grouse Hunters. A guy named Ken Szabo puts out a bi-monthly newsletter and annual survey results in a publication called Grouse Tales.

I tried his email and had issues. But the number on the Facebook page worked. Nice guy. He’s sending me last years survey results and then I’ll get the 2023 upcoming Grouse Tales newsletters as well.

gonehuntin'
GDF Junkie

Post by gonehuntin' » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:42 pm

brokeoff wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:31 pm
After some more searching I found it. Loyal Order of Dedicated Grouse Hunters. A guy named Ken Szabo puts out a bi-monthly newsletter and annual survey results in a publication called Grouse Tales.

I tried his email and had issues. But the number on the Facebook page worked. Nice guy. He’s sending me last years survey results and then I’ll get the 2023 upcoming Grouse Tales newsletters as well.
Interesting. I thought that was a thing of the past.
LIFE WITHOUT BIRD DOGS AND FLY RODS REALLY ISN'T LIFE AT ALL.