Shotgun case needed

rstbkt69

Shotgun case needed

Post by rstbkt69 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:06 pm

Ok, I have looked as hard as I can to find a breakdown case for a 34 inch single and 30 inch O/U bbls. I would like a traditional felt lined case if I could but I guess I might have to get a foam lined one. Does anyone have any suggestions.
Thanks Jim

claybuster_aa

Re: Shotgun case needed

Post by claybuster_aa » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:56 am

I own a Browning two gun, they are nice cases. A little big than the standard break down cases, but still nice.
If you need pics of the inside let me know and I'll post one or two. You can get them cheaper than the Browning retail price. I think I paid around 200-225.

http://www.browning.com/products/catalo ... tem=142890
A good bird dog is always the right color

rstbkt69

Post by rstbkt69 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:29 am

I found one finally on Americase but they want 350.00 for it I was looking for around 200 at the most. I'll look into the Browning case a little closer today. I had seen a couple browning cases and they looked like they would fit the bill but the ones I saw were too short. thanks

claybuster_aa

Post by claybuster_aa » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:22 pm

Americase is also top of the line, great quality. To get what you're looking for in your price range it will probably be like you mentioned prior, foam, not fitted. I also have an Americase two-gun (pump or automatic) in foam, and it was about the same as the Browning, about 200-220. My Americase is a fairly big case though, and if I could do that over I would go the extra mile and get the ultralight two-gun being a bit smaller.
A good bird dog is always the right color

rstbkt69

Post by rstbkt69 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:08 am

There are a couple of remington cases on G broker. 100 bucks. Black with a blue fitted inside and some moveable blocks. I shot an email to one of the sellers asking if he thought they could hold 2 bbls if they were in a gunsack or something. I may have to settle on one of these and maybe just take whatever bbl I'll be using. Save my allowance for an Americase or one that will fit the bill on e-bay .