Buttplates for a Stoeger Condor

ohiohuntinweim

Buttplates for a Stoeger Condor

Post by ohiohuntinweim » Thu May 15, 2008 1:02 pm

I took the recoil pad off of my Condor to shorten the length of pull. It fits me much better now but here's the problem...I don't want to cut the stock down. One I don't know if I could do it without messing up the stock and two I'm sure it would cost more than its worth to have a gunsmith do it.

So I am trying to find a thin plastic or metal buttplate to cover the end of my stock. I have tried Brownells and can't find anything there and am waiting for one of their techs to get back to me. Any other ideas?

Jeremy

"Going to the woods is going home." -John Muir

littleking

Re: Buttplates for a Stoeger Condor

Post by littleking » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:54 pm

midway should have something for sure

live4point

Post by live4point » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:18 am

I have gotten shoe sole material and made my own a few times,nothing to it.A good shoe repair shop will have different materials to choose from,from leather to a more softer cushy type material that I used.

tommyboy72
GDF Junkie

Post by tommyboy72 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Numrich is a great site. They usually have schematics and parts for every gun. I do some amatuer gunsmithing for myself and friends and order from them when I do. Even if they do not have that particular butt plate you could measure yours and look at their schematics which should have measurements and then order one that fits from another model of firearm. Just a suggestion.