3 posts • Page 1 of 1
A warning came out from some local vets. Some brands of peanut butter have begun to substitute the sugar with an artificial sweetner used in sugar gum, xylitol. Xylitol is harmful to dogs, even small amounts of xylitol can cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), seizures, liver failure or can be fatal. Check the label on your peanut butter before you use it for treats, a Kong filler or to hide pills in.
Going to definitely watch for that. Thanks.
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote