i just can't resist this...

mcbosco
GDF Junkie

i just can't resist this...

Post by mcbosco » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:16 pm

http://chef-michaels.com/

Those food scientists at Purina are good. Who else could make or would make soy beans and corn look like this!!!

sal

nanney1

Re: i just can't resist this...

Post by nanney1 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:46 pm

For what it's worth...When my in-laws are out of town, I take care of their pets. Their dog is an Australian Shepherd/Blue Heeler mix. She's typical of what you might expect, a bundle of energy and full of run. They feed her Beneful which looks like little bones and green peas and whatever. Not what I would choose to feed my dogs, but, she looks fine to me and seems very happy and healthy on her kibble which consists of ground corn, chicken by-meal, and corn gluten meal as the first three ingredients. Their last dog, a Chow, lived to 14. From what I remember, that dog was fed a grocery store label food.

mcbosco
GDF Junkie

Re: i just can't resist this...

Post by mcbosco » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:57 pm

i realize there are stories like that..which I am happy to hear by the way but there are more about cancer, ear infections, chronic eye problems, impacted anal sac glands, rashes, cracked paw leather, diabetes, etc...

i am a true blue republican but even I would be the clamp down on the ads...did you see the guy cutting the beef tenderloin? and what is Filet Mignon flavor anyway?

i would also ban the feeding of corn to cows, but that is a topic for another forum