big lump on her side

KFhunter

Re: big lump on her side

Post by KFhunter » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:30 pm

marysburg wrote:I am so sorry to hear about your dear Libby. I have thought about her many times since you first told us of her troubles, and in the intervening years I have treated one of my Britts immediately when I thought she was showing signs of having inhaled a grass awn. If it had not been for you, perhaps I would have waited to see what happened instead of treating aggressively. When I took my dog to our local vet, she said she had not diagnosed this ailment before, but that it didn't mean she hadn't seen it before. She said now she knows better what to look for. Thanks to you.
Your story of Libby was so difficult to read, and for you, it must have been so difficult to endure. We share your sorrow, and send our deepest condolences to your family.

Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad the thread was useful. I wasn't sure anyone would remember it.

Bird Dog 67

Post by Bird Dog 67 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:32 am

I'm sorry to hear about your loss of Libby. It is heartening to know that you went to the lengths you did to figure out her health issues and that you cared for her as much as she cared for you and your family.

RoostersMom
GDF Junkie

Post by RoostersMom » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:59 am

So sorry to hear about Libby. I'm glad that she had your family to love her through this.