Solid Gold Seameal Powder-Anyone Use It?

Quailtail

Solid Gold Seameal Powder-Anyone Use It?

Post by Quailtail » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:14 pm

I have been researching Probiotics and found a product called Solid Gold Seameal Powder.

Has anyone used this product and if so what were your results?

Cajun Casey
GDF Junkie

Re: Solid Gold Seameal Powder-Anyone Use It?

Post by Cajun Casey » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:38 pm

I've used it in the past and found that it isn't worth the price. The probiotic component is secondary to the kelp in the formula and the original instructions advised to mix it with yogurt. I would suggest ProZyme if you are looking primarily for a probiotic add-in. www.prozymeproducts.com. FortiFlora Canine from Purina Clinical Nutrition Management is also very popular and is available at most vet clinics that carry the PCNM line.
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

mcbosco
GDF Junkie

Post by mcbosco » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:00 am

Cajun Casey wrote:I've used it in the past and found that it isn't worth the price. The probiotic component is secondary to the kelp in the formula and the original instructions advised to mix it with yogurt. I would suggest ProZyme if you are looking primarily for a probiotic add-in. http://www.prozymeproducts.com. FortiFlora Canine from Purina Clinical Nutrition Management is also very popular and is available at most vet clinics that carry the PCNM line.
Prozyme is a popular enzyme mix but it does not have probiotics. Fortiflora is very expensive. Bac-Pak-Plus has both enzymes & probiotics and is more cost effective. You might also try Nupro which has both as well.

MikeB

Post by MikeB » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:18 pm