The Pride dog food

Vonzeppelinkennels
GDF Junkie

The Pride dog food

Post by Vonzeppelinkennels » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Ok I have now been using it for about 2 wks now & lets just say if my old food Loyall came down to the same price as Pride or Pride went up to the price of Loyall,I WOULD NOT GO BACK to Loyall.
We all know neither will happen but would not change me back to Loyall.I'm not saying I won't ever change again all depends on price & availibility & maybe formula changes down the Rd.
My dogs seem to love this food more then any I can remember,especially Star on Loyall she would wait hrs before eating it & then only picking at it through the night untill gone.
This food she starts licking her lips when she sees me coming with the food bowl.Maybe it's just the change not sure,The stools are firm & maybe a little less then Loyall condition & everything else about the same
plus I'm feeding slightly less so @ $25 a 50 lb bag for 26/20 I'm more then happy with it. :D

CHJIII

Re: The Pride dog food

Post by CHJIII » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:18 pm

I e-mailed the people at Pride from their website and have not heard back from them for the last week or so

Vonzeppelinkennels
GDF Junkie

Re: The Pride dog food

Post by Vonzeppelinkennels » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Sometimes I think emails to companies are a waste of time.When I first started using Loyall I emailed TC corporate office to see if they would start carrying other formulas.It took about a wk before I heard back from them with the reply that they would contact me by phone which NEVER happened.The only problem I see with The Pride is availability & maybe that's the way they want it & maybe a good thing in a way.
It seems to me the more popular & in demand the food becomes the MORE EXPENSIVE it gets.Might not be that way but it's been my observation.