Check your.... BIO SPOT

rschmeider

Check your.... BIO SPOT

Post by rschmeider » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Went to WI for a grouse hunt,put on Bio Spot 7 days before the trip...I been using Bio Spot for 7 years never get ticks....This last week one dog with 12 hooked ,others 5 hooked and less...I pulled them of with a tick remover alive...I contacted Bio Spot, they told me they changed their ingredients to Methoprene and other stuff.The other ingredient was harming cats .......It says on the package Don't Not put on cats. :evil:

It says New bio spot defense on the box and gives you this new dispenser tool.......Says nothing about changing the ingredients........For what it is it Does Not work, or protect your dog of Ticks

brule

Re: Check your.... BIO SPOT

Post by brule » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Good to know. I was wondering how good is was working because I applied it just over a week ago and I just pulled 8 ticks off the dog.

mcclinj

Post by mcclinj » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:31 pm

I just bought some from petsmart last week, the box does not say "new" from what i can tell. Looks like 45% Permethrin....3% Methoprene.....is the new formula a higher does of methoprene? It definitely says no cats on the box.

-John

pjgsp

Post by pjgsp » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:36 pm

yes biospot did change formulation. i work in a pet store and i know they did from exp