Wild Alaskan salmon, the 1000 mile dog race food

walkos5

Re: Wild Alaskan salmon, the 1000 mile dog race food

Post by walkos5 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:25 am

Labs4Me wrote:Yeah but are their Britts "50 lbs of rock hard muscle" ? :lol:

I just slipped my 2 some leftover corn muffins from dinner. They ate them with gusto. Obviously they are unaware I am trying to kill them with CORN!
I could care less who feeds corn, I said those dogs eat both kibble and assorted foods like red meats fish and other high protein natural foods their owners choose and the pro above also admitted that they also feed red meats and fish (as much as they can get their hands on) so if your dogs like corn muffins then good for you, maybe you and Mountaineer can get together and sell muffins for dogs because he has a thing for pumpkin muffins.

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:14 am

walkos5 wrote:

I just slipped my 2 some leftover corn muffins from dinner. They ate them with gusto. Obviously they are unaware I am trying to kill them with CORN!
I could care less who feeds corn, I said those dogs eat both kibble and assorted foods like red meats fish and other high protein natural foods their owners choose and the pro above also admitted that they also feed red meats and fish (as much as they can get their hands on) so if your dogs like corn muffins then good for you, maybe you and Mountaineer can get together and sell muffins for dogs because he has a thing for pumpkin muffins.
Where is your response to the information provided by an actual musher? You have constantly pointed to sled dogs to build up your argument... Now all we get is crickets? All you have to say is you were wrong and we can all move on.

Vonzeppelinkennels
GDF Junkie

Post by Vonzeppelinkennels » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:59 am

And the BS continues!They just don't & NEVER will get it! very sad.

Labs4Me

Post by Labs4Me » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:53 am

walkos5 wrote:

:lol:

That's not what you said. But the continual change of what constitutes "fact" for you has been exposed long before now so.... have fun arguing with yourself.

Gertie

Post by Gertie » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:50 pm

:roll: Ugh. These posts are really annoying.
'Dogs don't live long enough. Their only flaw really.' A.S. Turnbull
'Gertie'

walkos5

Post by walkos5 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:24 pm

ACooper wrote:Where is your response to the information provided by an actual musher? You have constantly pointed to sled dogs to build up your argument... Now all we get is crickets? All you have to say is you were wrong and we can all move on.
I'm satisfied with the FACT that he honestly admitted what he feeds and what others feed, and I will have to believe that the diet mushers feed varies and would like YOU to prove to me there are no successful sled dog teams that lean more on natural feed like salmon and red meats with added kibble, especially during the race. How about frozen smelt and beaver milk? My very first statement about sled dogs was that they use both with success. If you need to put everything I say under the magnifying glass then expect the same.

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:51 pm

walkos5 wrote:
ACooper wrote:Where is your response to the information provided by an actual musher? You have constantly pointed to sled dogs to build up your argument... Now all we get is crickets? All you have to say is you were wrong and we can all move on.
I'm satisfied with the FACT that he honestly admitted what he feeds and what others feed, and I will have to believe that the diet mushers feed varies and would like YOU to prove to me there are no successful sled dog teams that lean more on natural feed like salmon and red meats with added kibble, especially during the race. How about frozen smelt and beaver milk? My very first statement about sled dogs was that they use both with success. If you need to put everything I say under the magnifying glass then expect the same.
Almost there, you almost admitted it. You can do it I have faith!

northern cajun

Post by northern cajun » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:09 pm

ACooper wrote:
walkos5 wrote:
Almost there, you almost admitted it. You can do it I have faith!

He is on the brink Coop LOL
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
GOD BLESS

DOGS COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT EM!!
NORTHERN CAJUN