Eagle Pack Power

Angus

Eagle Pack Power

Post by Angus » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:46 pm

I know it's been a great food over the years, but I haven't kept up on it lately. Has there been any formula changes recently? Seems TOTW and Royal Kanin are taking over the feed stores in our area.

I need to change foods due to my current food being dropped by the only place within a 45min drive.

jwnissen

Re: Eagle Pack Power

Post by jwnissen » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:27 pm

I fed eagle pack for a while, changed from blue buffalo, and dog did good. Trainer recommended eukanuba premium performance and my shorthair does really well on it. The trainer couldnt keep weight on her and switched her to that. Ever since, her coat is shinier and she keeps weight on.

MonsterDad

Post by MonsterDad » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:44 am

see if chewy.com has eagle power

Angus

Post by Angus » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:29 am

MonsterDad wrote:see if chewy.com has eagle power
Local feed store is carrying the Eagle Pack as a stocked item and dropping the Pro Pac/Sportmix and a couple others. So I have no problem getting the Eagle Pack for now. I was just curious if there has been any formula changes or issues with the food recently.

15 min drive for the Eagle Pack, 30 min drive to Tractor Supply, and our local one will not carry pro pac/sportmix for some reason. Other than that, Pet smart is a 30 min drive also. All 1 way times. So knowing that Eagle Pack has been great over the years I have no problem with going with it as long as it does well for the dogs.

MonsterDad

Post by MonsterDad » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:18 am

Angus wrote:
MonsterDad wrote:see if chewy.com has eagle power
Local feed store is carrying the Eagle Pack as a stocked item and dropping the Pro Pac/Sportmix and a couple others. So I have no problem getting the Eagle Pack for now. I was just curious if there has been any formula changes or issues with the food recently.

15 min drive for the Eagle Pack, 30 min drive to Tractor Supply, and our local one will not carry pro pac/sportmix for some reason. Other than that, Pet smart is a 30 min drive also. All 1 way times. So knowing that Eagle Pack has been great over the years I have no problem with going with it as long as it does well for the dogs.
What is the cost of that Eagle Pack?

Angus

Post by Angus » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:59 am

$52.00 with tax, store has a buy 10 bags get 1 free, that they have run for years. So with a free bag thrown in it comes to around $45 give or take.

Del Lolo

Post by Del Lolo » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:05 am

Eagle Pack is the same great food that it has always been.

Our local store has a "Loyalty Club" that gives you 10% off and Eagle Pack
itself has a Loyaly Club -- save the UPCs -- when you have 12, you send them
in for a free bag.

Angus

Post by Angus » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:13 am

Thanks a bunch for the info Del. 2 free bags every 12 is a great deal.