GSP trainers in central florida

Erich

GSP trainers in central florida

Post by Erich » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:37 pm

I am looking for a trainer for my 7 month old GSP. He has had a month and a half of formal training, but we are unhappy with his current living conditions. We are looking for a new trianer with a better facility. He is already learning pointing, quartering the field, retrieving, heel, and stay. If anyone knows of a trainer in central florida they could recommend please let us know.

Saltriver

Re: GSP trainers in central florida

Post by Saltriver » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:39 pm

I would be less concerned about location and more concerned with choosing a trainer that you like wherever he/she may be.
justin

jbr03

Post by jbr03 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:25 pm

i live in south florida and the only trainer i found was down in jupiter. the place was called palmetto point kennels i believe. i think they got rid of their website though. give me a day and ill look for some old emails from the trainer there. at least i could get you a phone number.
Brian

SubMariner

Post by SubMariner » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:42 am

We are using someone in North Florida, as there doesn't seem to be anyone local to us here in Tampa. (Our own breeder uses someone in GA!). PM me if you want info.
=SubMariner=
No matter where you go, there you are!

dogirl

Post by dogirl » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:28 am

I use a great trainer in SC. One of my dogs is there now. I wasn't happy with what I found here in FL. I also joined GMHT Hunt Club in Lake Wales and train there weekly with my other dog.

Come out and train with us one day. PM me if you want more info.