Question about training at Kelly Farms

mofro14

Question about training at Kelly Farms

Post by mofro14 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:02 pm

I am planning on purchasing a pass to train at Kelly Farms soon and was wondering if they allow the use of ATV's during training? I have been there during NAVHDA tests and know they use an atv for bird running but am not sure if they allow it for training. Also, if anyone is in the St. Croix chapter I was hoping to hook up with some people for some training, are there any set days groups meet up?

Thanks
Martin

utprizewire

Re: Question about training at Kelly Farms

Post by utprizewire » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Martin,
I would specifically ask Kelley Farms where they allow 4 wheeler travel. Some fields (east side) have a two track surrounding so it would be feasible for 4 wheeler travel. I have seen several people use 4 wheelers when training out their so just ask what their policy is. The St. Croix Chapter may have training days out there but not weekly training. The MN chapter has weekly training beginning the end of April on thursday eves.

Best regards,
UT

original mngsp

Post by original mngsp » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:07 am

I know they are used frequently. I'd just check with Morris and see if there are any places he doesnt want them used at any given times. He's a good guy and easy to work with.

mofro14

Post by mofro14 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Sounds good thanks. Now I just gotta get my butt moving on training!