Training Help Needed... Please Read!!!

kylenicholas02

Training Help Needed... Please Read!!!

Post by kylenicholas02 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:05 pm

First off, thanks for reviewing my article.
My name is Kyle Nicholas, and I'm currently a 19 yr old Butler University student. I have 2 dogs(Red Setter, GSP), two of which I have currently "whoa" broke but I feel they would benefit from more expert/experienced training. I am reluctant and restricted as to being able to send them away, and am a believer that a good trainer, doesn't train the dog, but trains the handler. Unfortunately, the individual breeder/trainer I had began with had some alternative motives, I wish not to speak about on here. I have all *necessary training supplies, including both milo and hay fields, pigeons, and soon to have quail.

I'm hoping to find an experienced individual looking to spread his wealth and love of bird dogs on. I have the "bug" that all bird dog owners speak about, but not the experience. If your at all interested, I live just south of Indianapolis and would love to speak further with you... Thanks for all help!!
KN

ohiohuntinweim

Re: Training Help Needed... Please Read!!!

Post by ohiohuntinweim » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:59 am

Try contacting the local Navhda chapter. Usually a lot of people that are willing to help!
Jeremy

"Going to the woods is going home." -John Muir

kylenicholas02

Re: Training Help Needed... Please Read!!!

Post by kylenicholas02 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:17 am

Thanks Jeremy I am working on that as I type this. Where are you located in OH? We have a farm north of columbus... in Danville.
KN