bird launcher

PTdawg

bird launcher

Post by PTdawg » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:28 pm

i'm planning on getting a bird launcher soon. can anyone give me any advice on manual vs. remote and what brands they have had good experiences with? the lion country supply brand is the cheapest remote launcher i have found...anybody tried it?

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Re: bird launcher

Post by Sharon » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:47 am

Dogtra RRS( for pigeon and quail )

Buy it in Canada our dollar is there to serve you. :)

www.canadiangundogsupply.com
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

jetto

Post by jetto » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:47 pm

We just got two remote launchers from Scott who is a member of this forum...Website is

http://www.treadsandtracks.com/index.php?ID=1288

These were by far the best price I found. We are planning on using them for the first time this weekend since our field trial got cancelled due to snow. Shipment and customer service from Scott was excellent.

If you have the money I say go with the remote launchers. Much more flexible than the manual and no dog trainer I know uses manual launchers rather than remote.
Kristi

jetto

Post by jetto » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:58 am

Update: We're very happy with the launchers purchased from Scott. For the price of one LCS bird launcher we got two from him. Lag time is minimal and although not extremely loud the locator is loud enough for us. Kristi

PTdawg

Post by PTdawg » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:15 pm

thanks for the info.