Saddletramp Training.....updated pics....

lvrgsp
GDF Junkie

Saddletramp Training.....updated pics....

Post by lvrgsp » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:22 am

Did a little training last night,,,,dogs did good....Jill was exceptional, Jack had a little happy feet on one bird...not bad though. Still pretty green around here, but they handled there birds well I thought...gotta luv that there tracking collar.....peace of mind.. :D
Sorry about the poor pic quality it was with my phone, and I'm not a great picture taker either, not much on styling dogs up or setup pics either, what you see is what you get. 8)
Thanks,
Chip

Jack

Jill

Last edited by lvrgsp on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vols fan

Re: Saddletramp Training.....

Post by vols fan » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 am

your phone takes better pics than mine so i just bought a camera to take mine.good looking dog.lot of green here also but its been cooling down late so we can work dogs.

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:19 am

Looking good Chip!!! Won't stop raining here, got a slew of dogs out yesterday, first time all week. Guess we better not complain for the south..... :roll:
brenda

birddogger
GDF Junkie

Post by birddogger » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Real nice pictures Chip! Those look like some stylish, intense points!!

Charlie
If you think you can or if you think you can't, you are right either way

lvrgsp
GDF Junkie

Post by lvrgsp » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:03 am

snips wrote:Looking good Chip!!! Won't stop raining here, got a slew of dogs out yesterday, first time all week. Guess we better not complain for the south..... :roll:
Thanks Brenda, Georgia's been in a drought the last few years, I guess you better take what you can get huh?....A few days off never hurt anyone anyway... :D
birddogger wrote:Real nice pictures Chip! Those look like some stylish, intense points!!

Charlie
Thanks Charlie.

Yea Vol it's been a bit too green still to be working dogs, cover is tall green and thick, hopefully that equates some to a good hatch, as long as the water did'nt get to em.

Chip

Saltriver

Post by Saltriver » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:16 am

jack is a good looking boy!! i bet he makes all the girls swoon.......

lvrgsp
GDF Junkie

Post by lvrgsp » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:00 pm

Thanks, Justin..I'll send you some more pics in an email
..not sure he makes em swoon...maybe a little weak in the knees.... :lol: :lol:
Toga's a cool dog she and Jack got along pretty good.
I think that will make a very very interesting breeding.....

Chip

lvrgsp
GDF Junkie

Re: Saddletramp Training.....updated pics....

Post by lvrgsp » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:39 pm

Well team Saddletramp and team Bullseye went out training today....(Rick and I ).... :D
We ended up running 7 dogs today.....all with bird work with the exception of Reba...we were lucky just to keep up with her today found her about a half mile away...little booger :D

Anyhoos heres some pics fur yur viewing pleasure

Jill pointed this one and about 2 seconds after Angel caught wind and turned and cranked on it....Nice find for both dogs. Jill on the left Angel on the right

This was Jacks first find we found him standing and Digger backing when we topped the hill, I had to relocate Jack he moved up about 20 yds stuck it and handled the relocate perfectly, all the while Digger stayed put.

This was Diggers second find Jacks second back both dogs perfect manners Jack even stood through a long relocate Digger did a nice job here. You can see Jack in the background he backed about 25 yds or so..

This was the last find of the day headed back to the trucks Jack spun so hard on this one I thought he turned himself inside out :lol: Digger backing he did another nice job here manners all in place I'm guessing this was after about 45 minutes

A great day today of training one of the few where very little goes wrong and everything goes right...Nothing like a good training partner to enjoy the days festivities...
Thanks for looking,
Chip

bossman

Post by bossman » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Thanks for sharing!!..That picture of Jacks first find really isn't a picture..It should be a painting..beautiful..style..class..really can't ask for anything more imo..

lvrgsp
GDF Junkie

Post by lvrgsp » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:27 pm

bossman wrote:Thanks for sharing!!..That picture of Jacks first find really isn't a picture..It should be a painting..beautiful..style..class..really can't ask for anything more imo..
Thanks Bossman, surprisingly that picture was taken with my phone....it must be the light coming through the trees to make the shadowing effect. I guess thats what some would call a picture perfect point huh?.... :lol:
More importantly was how he handled his birds, with alot of class today....
Thanks again for the compliments.....I replied to your pm did you get it?

Chip

bossman

Post by bossman » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:53 pm

Man...I'm getting rid of the Nikon and taking nothing but the cell phone to the field this year..(Well, might still try to stuff the Nikon in the vest just in case)