Pigeon coop plans

wad69

Pigeon coop plans

Post by wad69 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:44 pm

OK, I'm tired of searching around looking for what I can't seem to find, whether on the web or on sites such as this. Forgive me if I've missed what I'm looking for on this site. I'm looking for some plans/pix of a smaller sized pigeon coop. I live in a residential area so I can't have anything too big...nor do I want anything extravagant. I've read one needs ~1 cubic foot for each bird so I just want something to hold six, maybe eight pigeons for dog training. If anyone can provide some plans/pix/direction I'd greatly appreciate it.

Cyber beer is on me!

QwikDraw

Re: Pigeon coop plans

Post by QwikDraw » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Check out "building your first pigeon coop..." thread in the hall of fame section of this forum. That is a good one to start with, has pics and material list.

Onk

Post by Onk » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:53 pm

http://www.google.com/images?q=pigeon+c ... CD0QsAQwAg see if this is a pic of what you might be wanting, there are several pics there to give you some ideas! Hope this helps.
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/genview.php?id=3600

"I think we are drawn to dogs because they are the uninhibited creatures we might be if we weren't certain we knew better." -George Bird Evans " Troubles with Bird Dogs"

Brittguy

Post by Brittguy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:03 pm

redroselofts.com then scroll down to bottom of page. They have a lot of plans some very easy.

wems2371
GDF Junkie

Post by wems2371 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:16 am

My first coop is a smaller one. I don't have a schematic for it, as we built it as we went, and I didn't take notes. I do have some general directions and photos that I emailed to another person. And if it's something you like, I could go take some more exact measurements. PM me your email, if you'd like me to forward it.

K9luke

Post by K9luke » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:30 pm

PM sent.
I have no idea how to post pics on here but I can email you some of the coop I built.