Hunting in Tri-cities WA

jwnissen

Hunting in Tri-cities WA

Post by jwnissen » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:49 pm

I am new to the area and I am looking for someone willing to maybe help, or give pointers, on training my 7 month old GSP and areas to hunt upland birds.

AG74

Re: Hunting in Tri-cities WA

Post by AG74 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:58 pm

jwnissen wrote:I am new to the area and I am looking for someone willing to maybe help, or give pointers, on training my 7 month old GSP and areas to hunt upland birds.

Do a google search on Three Rivers Bird Dog Club. Based in Kennewick. I think they just have a spot on the AKC website and a Facebook page. Good luck,

Al

BIGINNER

Post by BIGINNER » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:04 am

jwnissen wrote:I am new to the area and I am looking for someone willing to maybe help, or give pointers, on training my 7 month old GSP and areas to hunt upland birds.
hey!! i'm from Tri-Cities! i'm kinda new to hunting, so i don'y know very GOOD spots, but i know plenty of public land within 20-30 miles of tri-cities,..
you say you have a 7 month old gsp? is his name trigger by any chance? :mrgreen:

look up pheasant release sights on the wdfw website. also check out some of the wildlife areas close by. also,.. some of the hills bordering tri cites are huntable and hold some chukar/huns. :D

jgregg

Post by jgregg » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:22 am

BIGINNER wrote:
hey!! i'm from Tri-Cities! i'm kinda new to hunting, so i don'y know very GOOD spots, but i know plenty of public land within 20-30 miles of tri-cities,..
you say you have a 7 month old gsp? is his name trigger by any chance? :mrgreen:

look up pheasant release sights on the wdfw website. also check out some of the wildlife areas close by. also,.. some of the hills bordering tri cites are huntable and hold some chukar/huns. :D

Actually I'm from the tri cities and have a 7th month old GSP pup named trigger haha. The name is Jared, do I know you?

jgregg

Post by jgregg » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:23 am

I've got some private landowners I can introduce you to, but the three rivers bird dog club is the best way to go. I'm going to join this month and know quite a few people who are members. PM me for more info

BIGINNER

Post by BIGINNER » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:38 am

jgregg wrote:
BIGINNER wrote:

Actually I'm from the tri cities and have a 7th month old GSP pup named trigger haha. The name is Jared, do I know you?
:D yep, ha ha, thought the original poster was you, the "j" made me think Jared. lol