Pigeons Breeding

RichK

Pigeons Breeding

Post by RichK » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:33 pm

At what age should I expect my pigeons to start producing eggs?

Rod W

Re: Pigeons Breeding

Post by Rod W » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:59 pm

I believe it is about 6 months
"Democracy dies when the people wanting their government to take care of them outnumber those wanting to take care of themselves!"

We usually learn,, to overcome IGNORANCE,, but STUPIDITY cannot be overcome!!!

Life Member NRA

polmaise
GDF Junkie

Post by polmaise » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:14 pm

All things considered such as daylight/time of year/nutrition-health/and if the birds are settled and secure- when they are around 6 months old. Any or one of the elements mentioned can delay this.
You obviously require a cock and a hen of course :mrgreen: ....First signs of mating is usually 'Billing' each other.

4dabirds

Post by 4dabirds » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:15 pm

polmaise wrote:All things considered such as daylight/time of year/nutrition-health/and if the birds are settled and secure- when they are around 6 months old. Any or one of the elements mentioned can delay this.
You obviously require a cock and a hen of course :mrgreen: ....First signs of mating is usually 'Billing' each other.
Wow just like people, when I was dating my wife For 6 months she bought a car. I got the bill and she still has not payed me back :o .

polmaise
GDF Junkie

Post by polmaise » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:27 pm

4dabirds wrote: Wow just like people, when I was dating my wife For 6 months she bought a car. I got the bill and she still has not payed me back :o .
Huh!..That's nothing...when I split up with mine we shared the house 50-50 ...She got the inside ,and I got the outside :lol: