training

larue

training

Post by larue » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:47 am

The crops are all picked,my grounds are in great shape.Looking for a few people who want to meet on sundays to train .I have 300 acres of lowland with fields and edge lines.I need to run some bracework with other dogs. I am located 20 minutes southwest of wis dells.

Rod W

Post by Rod W » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:25 pm

larue wrote:The crops are all picked,my grounds are in great shape.Looking for a few people who want to meet on sundays to train .I have 300 acres of lowland with fields and edge lines.I need to run some bracework with other dogs. I am located 20 minutes southwest of wis dells.
My daughter/son in law is in Grand Marsh, I plan on cominig down to take my 10 yr old grandson Pheasant hunting probably on the Grand River WMA unless you are going to plant Quail--Pheasant--Chukkar, on your 300 acres! I am looking to give away 4-5 homing pigeons if you are interested.
"Democracy dies when the people wanting their government to take care of them outnumber those wanting to take care of themselves!"

We usually learn,, to overcome IGNORANCE,, but STUPIDITY cannot be overcome!!!

Life Member NRA

larue

Re: training

Post by larue » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:55 pm

More formal training than a run and gun.Quail will be planted,but under controlled situations.For the two dogs I am working,i might kill one bird each if it goes well.

larue

Re: training

Post by larue » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:59 am

a clip of hope on sunday between rain showers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V-YZHVSBrg