Backing/Honoring Help

Neil
GDF Junkie

Re: Backing/Honoring Help

Post by Neil » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:04 pm

GH, if I may call you that, you have now made 95 posts without a contribution beyond your belief everyone should fear All-Age breeding, and that is questionable as fact, but it is something.

You are like a salesman that won't take yes for an answer.

UNCLE. Your great debating skills have silienced me. You win, you are right, I am wrong. I should have culled my oldest male instead of wasting my money on his 41 field trial wins. Thank you.

Neil

slistoe
GDF Junkie

Post by slistoe » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:37 pm

GH, you have put up demeaning, derogatory, disrespectful and insulting posts in your short time here - and you are taking offence to my pointing out that you are self absorbed?
You manufacture your own definition of an established term and are rude and insulting to the experienced and knowledgeable folks who would try to set you straight, all the while insisting that it is your inherent right to have whatever opinion you wish on the definition of a word. Would you rather I liken such behaviour to a spoiled brat?
I could provide a written reference to the use of the term from a book that is copyright 1977 - but why should I? You are the one that is challenging the established definition of the term - put up your own credible source. If you cannot provide that, then at least apologize for your rude behaviour.

Grange

Post by Grange » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:46 pm

slistoe wrote: If the dog is doing that he is not blinking he is stealing.

Does a dog that blinks a bird circle around it and try to get it pointed from the other side?
In my example the dog is both blinking and stealing point. I've also seen dogs that when they blink a back they slow down rather than keep speed and immediately leave the area. There is no stealing point, but the dog isn't leaving the area quickly. To a lot of people it is distracting when there is a moving dog while he/she is trying to flush a bird for the gun.

Grousehunter123

Post by Grousehunter123 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:50 pm

Neil wrote:GH, if I may call you that, you have now made 95 posts without a contribution beyond your belief everyone should fear All-Age breeding, and that is questionable as fact, but it is something.

You are like a salesman that won't take yes for an answer.

UNCLE. Your great debating skills have silienced me. You win, you are right, I am wrong. I should have culled my oldest male instead of wasting my money on his 41 field trial wins. Thank you.

Neil
slistoe wrote:GH, you have put up demeaning, derogatory, disrespectful and insulting posts in your short time here - and you are taking offence to my pointing out that you are self absorbed?
You manufacture your own definition of an established term and are rude and insulting to the experienced and knowledgeable folks who would try to set you straight, all the while insisting that it is your inherent right to have whatever opinion you wish on the definition of a word. Would you rather I liken such behaviour to a spoiled brat?
I could provide a written reference to the use of the term from a book that is copyright 1977 - but why should I? You are the one that is challenging the established definition of the term - put up your own credible source. If you cannot provide that, then at least apologize for your rude behaviour.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

slistoe
GDF Junkie

Post by slistoe » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:59 pm

If you are so self centered that you believe the only thing important is that which you think then it doesn't matter at all. Make up anything you want, and when corrected demean and belittle others in a hissy fit.
Really, why did anyone bother making a dictionary. What the heck is the purpose of language at all. Lets talk in grunts and groans.