First Times

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

First Times

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:54 pm

This is a pup I sold The new owner came out during the summer 1 -2 times a week and we helped him train his dog . Yesterday we took the young dog and the client with his Grandson and had a great Morning 6 chukar. Still a few things to work out but over all was a great morning
http://youtu.be/CLVbVCOS5Ho
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

Vonzeppelinkennels
GDF Junkie

Re: First Times

Post by Vonzeppelinkennels » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Nice k9 isn't that what it's all about! :D

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:11 pm

Nice job by the pup, the Grandson , and especially by you Arlette for getting them all to this point where they can enjoy the great outdoors and the wonders it holds.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Post by Sharon » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:37 pm

Now that was a real pleasure to watch. Pretty darn good for a young dog . Well done Arlette.:)
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

DonF
GDF Junkie

Post by DonF » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Great job K9! I like the call backs for retrieving at AKC trials and that pup of your's just out marked the vast majority of the dog's I watch, great job!
I pity the man that has never been loved by a dog!

Boolywooger

Post by Boolywooger » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:13 pm

Very, very nice. How old is the pup?

P&PGunsmith

Post by P&PGunsmith » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:58 pm

That was very nice. There is no way I had that much patience at that age.
Take Care
Pete

P&PGunsmith

Post by P&PGunsmith » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:23 pm

forgot to ask, what camera were you using?
Take Care
Pete

marysburg

Post by marysburg » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Arlette, we got started with hunting over pointers by a friend of ours who took us out with his Brittany. Our son would have been about the age of the lad in the video, and we were all hooked for life. Since then, we have had six gundogs (3 Britts, yellow lab, golden retriever, and GSP) and it became our family sport. We are NAVHDA members, and have taken Huntsmith seminars: all because of a kind friend with a lovely little dog. Now it is our pleasure to pass it on to others. You have given that young boy and his family such a gift. Bravo.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:33 pm

As for the age of the dog he is almost a year old
The camera I used is my HTC max one smart phone

The young man is a super kid his parents and grandpa have done an awesome job with him.
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.